Family Benefit Problems

dabulls

Guru
100+ Post Club
Am I the only agent that has been having tons of problems with getting policies issued after approval?

What I mean is, I do the phone interview and it gets approved. I upload the apps on the portal. Check back in a week and they are still not in my portal. So I call and nobody was able to find them in the system, although they are in my recent uploads.This has occurred several times for me. Most recently today.

It had happened last month and the policy was issued late! Money wasn't drafted until the 6th (on a SS bill form for the 3rd). The worst part is when I get angry and try to make sure this won't keep happening, the UW company acts like it's my fault!

I've sent them a lot of business since picking them up in March. I really want to like this company and keep sending them business. I like their phone interview, they take DE, and the rates are great. That being said, they have been making it hard for me to want to continue using them....

Am I the only agent that has been having tons of problems with getting policies issued after approval?

What I mean is, I do the phone interview and it gets approved. I upload the apps on the portal. Check back in a week and they are still not in my portal. So I call and nobody was able to find them in the system, although they are in my recent uploads.This has occurred several times for me. Most recently today.

It had happened last month and the policy was issued late! Money wasn't drafted until the 6th (on a SS bill form for the 3rd). The worst part is when I get angry and try to make sure this won't keep happening, the UW company acts like it's my fault!

I've sent them a lot of business since picking them up in March. I really want to like this company and keep sending them business. I like their phone interview, they take DE, and the rates are great. That being said, they have been making it hard for me to want to continue using them....

Alvin sent an email saying they were aware of the issues and working to get them corrected.
I send them quite a bit too and have noticed a slower approval to issue time frame but haven't had any apps lost

Back