Family First Life IMO

Hi. So the leads being that high only, is the farthest from the truth. I have been with FFL for 2 years and have run my production on new leads from 3$ to $54 a pc. I also receive extremely high compensation for the business I write, so the lead cost is IRRELEVANT. I Had never been in insurance before. all of my training was free and I finished top ten out of over 800 agents. You don't have to sign any contracts because you aren't captive. So if you want to leave, you just get released. There is no 6 month waiting period to be released like every single other place requires. Also, the leads are exclusive to you. We also have access several lead vendors.
One other thing, we are being bonuses an additional 8% on top of already high comp right now. Just. For. Fun. Lol!

Any other questions I will be more than happy to personally answer.
Leslie.lshfinancial at gmail.

A few comments here: 1 - The cost of leads IS VERY RELEVANT, especially if you are new to the business. Many, many people fail when trying a career in insurance because they start paying for leads upfront, plus gas, living expenses, "conventions", "marketing platforms", "mentorship", etc. All this "NAA type of companies" have the same business model. They sell you leads, paid mostly by commissions these new agents generated selling to their parents, friends, etc. and when your "natural market" dries up, you see your production go down and your chargebacks go up.

2- you said you re in the "top ten over 800 agents". that doesn't mean anything if 720 agents (90%) are not producing, which is very, very common in these MLM schemes. Don't fool yourself.

2 - According to you, if somebody gets licensed today and start with this IMO tomorrow, then sell $100,000 in Annualized premium in his/her first month (mostly sold to "friends and family", for example) and "leave", they will give you a release. Yeah, right! lol.

Not having a "contract" doesn't mean anything either. You are contracted with the insurance carrier, so is your upline, who is responsible for your chargebacks and determines your commission level, and ultimately, your release.

In that "lead model" chargeback % is high simply because these MLM companies work with carriers that pay high first year commissions , meaning their rates are usually higher than the competition, so is very possible that the policy you sold will be canceled in a few months, since other agents, sooner or later will contact your clients with a better option.

A few comments here: 1 - The cost of leads IS VERY RELEVANT, especially if you are new to the business. Many, many people fail when trying a career in insurance because they start paying for leads upfront, plus gas, living expenses, "conventions", "marketing platforms", "mentorship", etc. All this "NAA type of companies" have the same business model. They sell you leads, paid mostly by commissions these new agents generated selling to their parents, friends, etc. and when your "natural market" dries up, you see your production go down and your chargebacks go up.

2- you said you re in the "top ten over 800 agents". that doesn't mean anything if 720 agents (90%) are not producing, which is very, very common in these MLM schemes. Don't fool yourself.

2 - According to you, if somebody gets licensed today and start with this IMO tomorrow, then sell $100,000 in Annualized premium in his/her first month (mostly sold to "friends and family", for example) and "leave", they will give you a release. Yeah, right! lol.

Not having a "contract" doesn't mean anything either. You are contracted with the insurance carrier, so is your upline, who is responsible for your chargebacks and determines your commission level, and ultimately, your release.

In that "lead model" chargeback % is high simply because these MLM companies work with carriers that pay high first year commissions , meaning their rates are usually higher than the competition, so is very possible that the policy you sold will be canceled in a few months, since other agents, sooner or later will contact your clients with a better option.
Good post but you are responding to a post that is almost 3 years old.. Odds are Leslie is no longer in the business..

Back