Family First Life or?

Reece

Aloha, All.
Super noob here. I have been lurking on these boards for the past few days researching the world of insurance sales. I have been studying for my Life and Health insurance exam and would like to succeed at this new venture. I was 'recruited' by FFL. I have only found mostly amazing reviews about them on Glassdoor and Indeed. This is making me nervous to work with them. I live on Oahu so my contact with them is completely by phone. Does anyone have any input on this company/what would be better than them/etc?
I'm interested in selling FE and Medicare. I'd like to be an independent agent. I have a strong background in sales and healthcare education and management.
Mahalo!

Just curious, why do you want to start out as an independent? Have you looked at joining one the established companies to take advantage of their training? And once you've been with them a year or two strike out on your own?

I like the idea of being an independent. From reading the posts here and looking around at different options, it seems like the best fit for me and my background.

About FFL? Yes not the most flattering, except for the agent who posted. Red flag. I'm ready to work. I'll be licensed shortly. Starting to think I should be looking for a different company to work with?

FFL is a great IMO for independent agents. I currently use them for a few of my contracts. They pay high comp and offer training and support locally or via phone, internet if not close to an office.

Therr are some unquie issues you’ll fave with time zones working in Hawaii. Feel free to shoot me a message and I’d be happy to tell you what I’d do if I were you.

FFL is amazing if you have work ethic. Best lead programs around and clearly the momentum in the IMO world is with FFL.

Back