Family First Life or?

You have to produce $20k a month - 2 months in a row to make 100%.

I imagine maybe 10% of all FFL agents hit that goal. That's almost 1/4 Million in AP in a year.

family first life comp plan.jpg

Rob... you're obviously talking to the wrong people. I don't see any other IMOs with even close the amount of top producers. Seems like some people spend too much time in forums instead of selling insurance.

Rob... you're obviously talking to the wrong people. I don't see any other IMOs with even close the amount of top producers. Seems like some people spend too much time in forums instead of selling insurance.
You need to spend more time on the forums and maybe you wouldn't be with FFL. How much AP have you put out in the last 2 months?

$42,000 over the last two months.

There were 46 last year that issue paid over $250,000. I’ll look around this forum more tonight but so far I don’t see much value. Just smart asses making comments on things they don’t know about...

Anyway gents let’s go protect some families today. That’s what matters not mindless “mine is better than yours” talk.

That craps for broke people that take NO action regardless of what opportunity they’re in.

There were 46 last year that issue paid over $250,000. I’ll look around this forum more tonight but so far I don’t see much value. Just smart asses making comments on things they don’t know about...

Anyway gents let’s go protect some families today. That’s what matters not mindless “mine is better than yours” talk.

That craps for broke people that take NO action regardless of what opportunity they’re in.
What trips did they win ?

$42k eh? That would be easy to verify. What is your name?

Back