Family First Life or?

No matter what Agency organization I come here to research, none seem to get high marks.

Yet there are plenty of seemingly happy/satisfied agents participating in these discussions.

What organization are you happy/satisfied agents partnered with?
Digital BGA !

Looks like I was incorrect. It appears that less than 2% of all FFL’s contracted agents achieved $250K issued, paid last year.

FFL claims that they are not MLM, like Equis, SFG Life, etc., however after looking at their Promotional Guidelines, I can see that FFL also looks like a duck...

329 Agents listed in their sales presentation making $100,000 or more... they have over 10,000 agents according to my FFL recruiter in today's conversation. That means less than 1% are in the six figure bracket. Although they claim in their marketing materials that the average FFL agent makes $115,000. I understand that success is up to the individual but I'm a little concerned about misrepresentation in recruitment.

One Life America . . .
I was briefly in discussions with a sub agency under OLA. All the head guy wanted to do was insult me and try to steal my agents... even after they told him point blank to leave them alone. He even tried to force appoint one of them. I made a complaint to OLA about it and they just replied "we will look into it and get back to you...". That was almost 6 months ago.

I was briefly in discussions with a sub agency under OLA. All the head guy wanted to do was insult me and try to steal my agents... even after they told him point blank to leave them alone. He even tried to force appoint one of them. I made a complaint to OLA about it and they just replied "we will look into it and get back to you...". That was almost 6 months ago.

Didn’t you read their motto:
“You are short and your Mom dresses you funny and all your agents now belong to me.”

Ha! Just kidding. I don’t know a thing about them other than Josh Jones recruits for them.

If in fact true - message me the details and I'll personally look in to it next week.

Tom

Must have been a weird discussion if it went from you giving them your whole agent list while they were insulting you lol.

OLA is pretty big. They did 2 Million last week with dozens (if not hundreds) of IMOs/MGAs underneath them.

It would do you good to call out the actual sub-agency rather than OLA.

Back