Family First Life question

ttaleg

hello I am new and looking around and noticed that there is negativity for Family First Life. looking on the reviews on the job boards they have way better reviews than most others and a lot of them so I don't think they could all be faked (like 300 reviews). If they are so bad why do they have so many good reviews?

hello I am new and looking around and noticed that there is negativity for Family First Life. looking on the reviews on the job boards they have way better reviews than most others and a lot of them so I don't think they could all be faked (like 300 reviews). If they are so bad why do they have so many good reviews?
Why don't you sign up with them, then come back in 6 months and give us a review. :biggrin:

Plenty of choices for an Independent Agent.

Give me a call. I'll go over the One Life options and that will at least give you something to compare to . . .

Even a good company will get negative reviews and the worst of companies will get good reviews. Did you happen to notice how many of the reviews were by relatively new agents? Often it is a case of people that just do not know any better.. Kind of like the guys that constantly hawk One Life.. ;):laugh:

Ho

How long have you been with them?

not with them, still trying to figure out if I want to go with them

My error, in reading your other post.

I was asked a few months ago to look into them for a family member. I recommend they do not start with them. I suggested that it appears to be a recruiting shop. They did not listen. They have been going on 'training appointments' with their 'trainer' for a couple of months. They just got their license. They have made zero dollars and their whole warm market is gone.

I can fix some it though.

Back