Family First Life Vs. Equis Financial

Oct 4, 2016

1. InsDoc

InsDoc Expert

State:
    Arkansas
    Anyone on here familiar enough with both of these organizations to give a breakdown of the differences and give any advice for someone making a decision between the 2?

We have a (primarily) P&C agency that has done a fair amount of life insurance over the years but am looking to develop the life & health side of the business and grow it by adding a few producers over the next couple of years. It seems these organizations have a plan to follow and have guidance and help recruiting and developing producers.

I've searched the forum and have read what some have already written but any help/info would be greatly appreciated.

InsDoc, Oct 4, 2016
  2. FinalExpenseDojo.com

FinalExpenseDojo.com Guru

State:
    California
    Depends on the upline. Equis and FFL used to be one company so they're basically the same. I will tell you FFL will give you way higher commissions but carrier selection is super limited. Everyone will tell you they will do this & that for you but very very few will actually deliver.

If I were you I would instead try to get some direct appointments & hire an agency manager that knows what they're doing. Offer to pay for the office & you'll have a lot of people interested.

3. Pz951

Pz951 Expert

Any thoughts on this?

Pz951, Mar 13, 2017
  4. Zigg

Zigg New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hi - i was curious about this myself and googled the differences... I was wondering if you had any more insight as to the basic differences how these 2 companies differ. I am looking for an IMO that has a good lead system aside from an overall good company, with a variety of carriers and good commission structure.
    I'd love to hear some feedback from you.
    Thanks!
    Ben

Zigg, Apr 19, 2017