Family First Life Vs. Equis Financial

I am a producer, and an agency owner.

Family First Life starts unlicensed agents out at between 80-100% commission. Licensed agents that come over from another insurance company or IMO can start between 100-120%.

That's why I stated, we have the highest comps in the industry. And even at 3 years, I have learned a lot about all of our competitors. I do my homework... And I wasn't a USAF Intelligence Officer just for my good looks.

This isn't SIGINT.

I am sure you have heard "you simply don't know what you don't know"

I wish you well. Again, welcome to the forum. Sure there are a few 'Officers' here, However, look for the Senior and Master Chiefs. They have been where you are and are going.

Thank you for your service.

Edited

Last edited:
*comp your referencing is only on select products

Ummm...incorrect.

Family First Life is not an insurance company. We are an IMO, the highest producing IMO in the country to be exact. Again, we start unlicensed new agents at 80-100% and agents that come over from other IMOs and insurance carriers at between 100-120%.

Come join us and find out for yourself.

Ummm...incorrect.

Family First Life is not an insurance company. We are an IMO, the highest producing IMO in the country to be exact. Again, we start unlicensed new agents at 80-100% and agents that come over from other IMOs and insurance carriers at between 100-120%.

Come join us and find out for yourself.

Number one IMO in what? Term? FE? Annuities? Traditional Whole Life? All life products?

There are a lot of recruiters here. Many with proven verifiable numbers. Many with many years of experience.some not so much.

The key is the ones that provide useful input and knowledge get more play. The ones that show up with just a sales pitch, not so much.

Suggestion, show us what you know. It would be nice to have another perspective here.

Number one IMO in what? Term? FE? Annuities? Traditional Whole Life? All life products?

There are a lot of recruiters here. Many with proven verifiable numbers. Many with many years of experience.some not so much.

The key is the ones that provide useful input and knowledge get more play. The ones that show up with just a sales pitch, not so much.

Suggestion, show us what you know. It would be nice to have another perspective here.

I am not a recruiter, but I am very knowledgeable in statistics. and if you wants actual solid numbers, I will try to get them for you tomorrow but I can tell you as a very new company, only 5 years old... For the amount of agents we have which is probably 30% of some of the largest agencies Insurance companies in the country... We put out higher volume with 2,500 agents then some well known insurance companies or IMOs with 30,000 agents. We are contracted with 15 of the most reputable insurance carriers in the United States, along with 3 highly respected Investment Companies. With confidence due to a very unique business model, Famil First Life will be the number one IMO by 2025. We are growing extremely fast, with more and more agents from Equis, Symmetry, Primerica, TransAmerica etc. joining us every week. For example, we contracted 30 agents just last week on my team (One team of over 30 in the country.

I’m saying your comp 80-120 is referring to the comp on one or two products. I KNOW your an imo. So let’s do it this way.

What’s your comp on Prosperity vs Eagle.

If you are going to state that you start new agents at higher comp than your competitors then you have to at least start them at higher than your competitors. Where are your grids? I can name at least three top IMOs that will start new agents at higher than 100%. And every IMO can get them to 145% when they are selling millions. The difference is, what do new producers get while they are getting started? Here is our grid and I know we are not unusual. We are normal as long as the agents don’t fall into the pyramid recruiting pitches. Final Expense Commission Levels

If you say you are #1 you need to state what you mean.

For us we were the #1 top producing IMO for Oxford’s FE product in 2018. That is a verifiable statement. That’s how you need to do it. Not we are #1. That doesn’t mean anything.

Let’s do another one. We were the #1 producing agency for KSKJ Life in 2018.

And again. We were the #2 producing IMO for Trinity Life/ Family Benefit Life in 2018. Missed #1 by less than 1% on that one. Oh well. 2019 is a new race.

That’s how you have to make statements like that though. Just saying we are #1 doesn’t mean anything. You have to be clear about what you mean.

I am not a recruiter, but I am very knowledgeable in statistics. and if you wants actual solid numbers, I will try to get them for you tomorrow but I can tell you as a very new company, only 5 years old... For the amount of agents we have which is probably 30% of some of the largest agencies Insurance companies in the country... We put out higher volume with 2,500 agents then some well known insurance companies or IMOs with 30,000 agents. We are contracted with 15 of the most reputable insurance carriers in the United States, along with 3 highly respected Investment Companies. With confidence due to a very unique business model, Famil First Life will be the number one IMO by 2025. :fibs:We are growing extremely fast, with more and more agents from Equis, Symmetry, Primerica, TransAmerica etc. joining us every week. For example, we contracted 30 agents just last week on my team (One team of over 30 in the country.

Bigger than Integrity Marketing Group? :skeptical:

Last edited:
Back