FAQ for Insurance Questions from This Forum

pomfin

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
You all experts:
Over and over again, you have answered many times the same questions from new agents. Why not put your collective wisdom together and make an FAQ for newbies to read? You can split the tasks in areas and each expert maintains a section of the faq. Please voice your opinion.

That would be awesome, but then i would just go to that directly and not browse all the other threads and miss a whole bunch of good information and some times even some humor by all the experts in this forum.

Great Idea though!

Do you know just how many times we've answered your question?:D

Rick
Then why not we work together to put something out? The faq needs not to be perfect, some basic information would be useful for the new agents.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
That would be awesome, but then i would just go to that directly and not browse all the other threads and miss a whole bunch of good information and some times even some humor by all the experts in this forum.

Great Idea though!
a FAQ cannot cover everything. I doubt your personality will limit you to the FAQ and not participate in the forum.

Last edited:
pomfin, the problem is a lot of us season agents do not agree on the answers that new agents ask. We all have different ideas and answers to the questions. SOmetimes there is not just one answer to a question. Most agents that I talk with do things different then one another.

The search button on the forum can answer most of the new agents questions. Example type in E and O and see what all you get .

Some of the good stuff is in old post, that have been filed away, but the search button can bring you to them.

When I get old and retire, I will write a book that will teach brand new agents everything and everything that I did with Life Insurance. You can reserve your copy today. I will take whatever you send to me.

A lot of this business is TRIAL AND ERROR. You can't learn everything from a book or even a mentor. You just have to get out there and fail a couple of times until you get it right.

pomfin, the problem is a lot of us season agents do not agree on the answers that new agents ask. We all have different ideas and answers to the questions. SOmetimes there is not just one answer to a question. Most agents that I talk with do things different then one another.

The one thing to remember is that I have the correct answer to questions. The fact that others disagree is meaningless.

The search button on the forum can answer most of the new agents questions. Example type in E and O and see what all you get.

I get a reference to "Old McDonald." Strange.

Rick

The search button on the forum can answer most of the new agents questions. Example type in E and O and see what all you get .

Some of the good stuff is in old post, that have been filed away, but the search button can bring you to them.

When I get old and retire, I will write a book that will teach brand new agents everything and everything that I did with Life Insurance. You can reserve your copy today. I will take whatever you send to me.

A lot of this business is TRIAL AND ERROR. You can't learn everything from a book or even a mentor. You just have to get out there and fail a couple of times until you get it right.
We should be able to present different opinions to the same question to the new agents. Most other boards have wiki and or faq to it. If we have the questions collected for each area, the experts can answer them. That would be beneficial to the new agents and they will be sticky to the board. Just my thoughts.

Back