Farm and Ranch Health Insurance Svcs.

timeflies

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I am connected with several staff at this IMO/FMO on Linkedin. They offer free leads and their commissions seem to be pretty attractive even when you account for offering free leads. Their contracts are limited to primarily MOO on the life side and MOO and United American on the Med Supp side. Are other agents familiar with this group and what are your thoughts if you come across them in the past?

I am connected with several staff at this IMO/FMO on Linkedin. They offer free leads and their commissions seem to be pretty attractive even when you account for offering free leads. Their contracts are limited to primarily MOO on the life side and MOO and United American on the Med Supp side. Are other agents familiar with this group and what are your thoughts if you come across them in the past?
Isn't that part of Torchmark?

Edit: I just saw you mentioned United American. Personally, I wouldn't have anything to do with a Torchmark Company. :nah:

I know what you mean. I believe that United American has a pretty attractive/low premium HD Plan F. And that is one of the main reasons the IMO uses United American.

Are you looking to join them? Those free leads could end up being very expensive, depending on contract level. Plus lots of people MOO won't take that other companies would.

Back