Farmers insurance, any recently hired folks here?

Proknowledge

Hello again all, its been about 5 months or so since i've been here. Many interviews later, here I stand... I have been to my first interview with Farmers insurance. I have a great feeling about it. Does anybody here have any knowledge as to what the first training and two years is like? I will be an "independant contractor"/"Agency Manager". But I am not sure if this is going to be good or bad. I am totaly green. I just want to know if this is a good first step for me. I know that I have to try things on my own, and I am willing to do that... but I just can't help but ask for any experienced opinions on this company.

Hello again all, its been about 5 months or so since i've been here. Many interviews later, here I stand... I have been to my first interview with Farmers insurance. I have a great feeling about it. Does anybody here have any knowledge as to what the first training and two years is like? I will be an "independant contractor"/"Agency Manager". But I am not sure if this is going to be good or bad. I am totaly green. I just want to know if this is a good first step for me. I know that I have to try things on my own, and I am willing to do that... but I just can't help but ask for any experienced opinions on this company.

Use the search function here on the forum. It is on the tool bar. I did the Farmers thing, as have others. Read the posts and make your own decision. If you are green and need training I suppose it is ok, but you will struggle and starve unless the DM hands you someones book of business. Ask about the success rates of new agents. Ask other people than your DM and his staff as they tend to wear Rose colored glasses.

Back