Farmers Insurance Retail Program

I absolutely look down my nose at captives. They sell garbage policies to people that are conned by a large name.

Lmao... What imaginary world do you live in?
Let me enlighten you... Insurance policies are regulated at the base level by State Dept of Insurance. Each insurance company has a plethora of endorsements they can offer on top of the base policy.

It all comes down to the agent and what they quoted and recommend. Laying a blanket statement saying you look down on captive agents makes me feel bad for you. Your trolling online game is at all time highs.

For the record countless times when I use to quote I’d find that the Indy Agents were the ones selling the cheapest carrier they could find. Leaving out critical endorsements because of price. This is notorious in the closing of homes with Indy’s trying to give mortgage brokers the cheapest price possible to hit DTI and make monthly mortgage payments look lower.

Lmao... What imaginary world do you live in?
Let me enlighten you... Insurance policies are regulated at the base level by State Dept of Insurance. Each insurance company has a plethora of endorsements they can offer on top of the base policy.

It all comes down to the agent and what they quoted and recommend. Laying a blanket statement saying you look down on captive agents makes me feel bad for you. Your trolling online game is at all time highs.

For the record countless times when I use to quote I’d find that the Indy Agents were the ones selling the cheapest carrier they could find. Leaving out critical endorsements because of price. This is notorious in the closing of homes with Indy’s trying to give mortgage brokers the cheapest price possible to hit DTI and make monthly mortgage payments look lower.

Honestly I understand where insurance1822 is coming from. I can't speak for the personal lines side, as I don't write personal, but whenever I see a captive commercial policy, usually Farmers, it is improperly written, with insufficient coverage, and a huge premium. The policies are generally crap, basically the only thing the agent has on their side is the fact that their company is on tv. It's sad, many people believe because a business bought tv commercials, that they are better than another one, based on no other information. Captive agents often prey on this.

This isn't a blanket statement. These are generalities that I have found to be generally true over the last 7 years.

Most Farmers Agents don’t specialize in commercial so when those quotes typically fall in their lap, then sure, an Indy who focuses on commercial can probably poke holes and win.

Unless you’re going up an experienced Farmers Commercial Agent. If you want to go up against me on Hotels, restaurants, or any non approved Farmers business which we can write with ANY outside carrier same as you, it’s game on.

We all just hustling insurance. Being toolbags thinking you’re hot shi£ And putting yourself above others on a forum is comical.

Todd02, I don't think I'm hot shit, I just do right by my clients. The clients are blatantly underinsured with the Farmers policies. BLATANTLY. I'm not talking about poking holes. I'm talking about stuff like $20k of property coverage in an 3,000 sqft auto repair shop.

So you are saying if a Farmers agent isn't experience with commercial, he should just go ahead and screw his client by doing something he doesn't understand? You sir are the toolbag.

If you believe we are all "just hustling insurance" than you and I are in a different business completely.

If wanting to do right by my clients makes my a toolbag too, then I guess so. Do I put myself above anyone? Sure, anyone that cheats their clients and does wrong by them, definitely, I am above them.

Todd02, I don't think I'm hot shit, I just do right by my clients. The clients are blatantly underinsured with the Farmers policies. BLATANTLY. I'm not talking about poking holes. I'm talking about stuff like $20k of property coverage in an 3,000 sqft auto repair shop.

So you are saying if a Farmers agent isn't experience with commercial, he should just go ahead and screw his client by doing something he doesn't understand? You sir are the toolbag.

If you believe we are all "just hustling insurance" than you and I are in a different business completely.

If wanting to do right by my clients makes my a toolbag too, then I guess so. Do I put myself above anyone? Sure, anyone that cheats their clients and does wrong by them, definitely, I am above them.

Dude your troll game is epic. I said they should screw their clients? Indeed not a tool bag. More like elementary reading comprehension skills. As well as teenage musical drama queen personality. Lmao.

If you want to go up against me on Hotels, restaurants, or any non approved Farmers business which we can write with ANY outside carrier same as you, it’s game on.

I have a box making factory in Kentucky coming up for renewal with around $10mil in property coverage. There is only 1 carrier I found that will quote under six figures in premium. Go ahead and tell me what carrier that is, and who else will consider it for under six figures. Game on, as you say.

I have a box making factory in Kentucky coming up for renewal with around $10mil in property coverage. There is only 1 carrier I found that will quote under six figures in premium. Go ahead and tell me what carrier that is, and who else will consider it for under six figures. Game on, as you say.

Oh I haven’t quoted a policy in over 2 years. I don’t have to sell insurance anymore. My employees run my agency. Was a figure of speech since I could most likely get appointed by your same carrier for your box company and they’d go with me because of personality I’m sure. I also have a telemarketing center, nationwide direct mail center and software solution. Don’t have time for you.

Unless you’re going up an experienced Farmers Commercial Agent. If you want to go up against me on Hotels, restaurants, or any non approved Farmers business which we can write with ANY outside carrier same as you, it’s game on.

I thought you said game on? You are doing some epic backpedaling. Suddenly you are Mark Cuban and too busy? Just tell me the carrier hot shot.

Back