Farmers Insurance Retail Program

First things first,

QUOTE="Markthebroker, post: 1276340, member: 77312"]WHAAAAT?! How did you know I was a princess????? I thought this site was anonymous[/QUOTE]

My eyes are bleeding. Seriously, Mark, I did not need to see that. There's a time, place and defiantly a different forum....send me a link, lol. :biggrin:

Oh I haven’t quoted a policy in over 2 years. I don’t have to sell insurance anymore. My employees run my agency. Was a figure of speech since I could most likely get appointed by your same carrier for your box company and they’d go with me because of personality I’m sure. I also have a telemarketing center, nationwide direct mail center and software solution. Don’t have time for you.

Todd, Captive agents don't know how to sell and service their insured's. At least the agents don't and the staff is not experienced enough due to high turnover.

First things first,

QUOTE="Markthebroker, post: 1276340, member: 77312"]WHAAAAT?! How did you know I was a princess????? I thought this site was anonymous

My eyes are bleeding. Seriously, Mark, I did not need to see that. There's a time, place and defiantly a different forum....send me a link, lol. :biggrin:

Todd, Captive agents don't know how to sell and service their insured's. At least the agents don't and the staff is not experienced enough due to high turnover.[/QUOTE]

These generalizations are hilarious! Maybe it’s because I rub shoulders with the top 1%.... bottom feeders should probably get back to work.

I remember now why I stopped visiting this forum. Back to my positive 4300 top Agent Facebook group.

Back