Farmers Underwriting

IDK, a buddy of mine is a top Farmers (New World) Life writer. He is a cross selling machine.

On the other hand, I replace Allstate and Farmers all the time. Their term and UL is easy to replace.

FYI, I have no personal experience with Farmers.

Odds are, they are a typical captive life company. They are looking for standard risks or better. If you find yourself answering yes to a lot of underwriting questions and having to give extensive health history, Farmers is probably not going to be the company for them.

Well once they get all what is needed like blood, MIB. Let's call it one month okay.

Well once they get all what is needed like blood, MIB. Let's call it one month okay.

That's typical. Rare to see a fully underwritten issued in less than a month after the app is done. Something always seems to happen. I routinely have blood in the system before the app is even entered, and it still somehow always seems to take a month.

The OP didn't specify life or personal lines. I'm presuming he meant personal lines because that's what their focus is on, but maybe they will clarify.

You're at Allstate as a captive then?

With Farmers rates, I am surprised they issue ANY life policies.....

Back