Fastest Carrier for Term Sales???

I have been selling term insurance over the phone from home for the past 5 months. The main carriers I work with are AIG, ANICO, and LSW. They all take 2 months to get a deal issued and paid. Are there any insurance companies that can get deals closed in a week or two????

Sell Final expense, some companies if they receive the app by 11 am.
You get paid by midnight the same day.
Can stop by IHOP or Dennys to celebrate before you go to sleep.:yes:

From submission all of my cases take 2 months to get issued.

----------

I do both. Everything I put through AIG is medical. ANICO and LSW are non-med up to 250K. Even though ANICO is non-med they order APS reports on EVERYONE. The process is exhausting. I wait 2 months just to find out I'm not getting paid. There has to be a better way.

----------

Yes, I do all of that myself. I order the exams, send the e-App, do the follow-up, etc.....

Everything is done efficiently on my end, but the UW process is so lengthy. Who can wait 2 months just to find out they aren't getting paid?!

Anico will aps if you never saw the client.

Not true. I get ANICO approved in 2-3 days with no APS. GUL and signature term express and I am in my pajamas. It all depends on the RX history and application. ANICO is no different than any other FU company, just no paramed under 250k. Unless they have no doctor, then UW may request the exam (that just happened to me today).

How about same day? One of the best options for phone sales is Sagicor because of their new Accelewriting process. E-app, instant decision. The system pulls an MIB, MVR, Rx and if no negative hits, they make an offer. Usually takes 30 seconds after submission. Up to Preferred is available and up to $400,000 face (going to $500,000 in a week). Digital signature. No PHI or exam. If they are declined they can go full UW.

Not true. I get ANICO approved in 2-3 days with no APS. GUL and signature term express and I am in my pajamas. It all depends on the RX history and application. ANICO is no different than any other FU company, just no paramed under 250k. Unless they have no doctor, then UW may request the exam (that just happened to me today).

2 or 3 days to issue?

How about same day? One of the best options for phone sales is Sagicor because of their new Accelewriting process. E-app, instant decision. The system pulls an MIB, MVR, Rx and if no negative hits, they make an offer. Usually takes 30 seconds after submission. Up to Preferred is available and up to $400,000 face (going to $500,000 in a week). Digital signature. No PHI or exam. If they are declined they can go full UW.

Is this still true - same day with Sagicor over the phone / net?

Sagicor and Assurity are my favorites. If you need to sell today - Assurity has JIT in all states except PA. Go to N.A.A.I.P. - and at the bottom footer you will see the link to iPipeline. Submit app, and concurrently fill out our eContracting.

We guarantee highest comp in the industry.
You can see our compensation grid linked there at bottom as well.

Last edited:

Ed - spoke to Sagicor today. Their process seems simple and easy. < 65 and < $500k can get instant decisions and with policy delivered electronically - Agent can get paid in 2 days or less depending on time of day. Nice.

Now - waiting to see what Comp is and if any renewals . . .

I have been selling term insurance over the phone from home for the past 5 months. The main carriers I work with are AIG, ANICO, and LSW. They all take 2 months to get a deal issued and paid. Are there any insurance companies that can get deals closed in a week or two????

If you want you can PM me. Not for phone sales, but I can get issued often in less than one week when below a certain level.

Back