Fastest Email?

lakeloveroktx

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I am looking for the fastest email for internet leads.

I use gmail now. Emails show up on my ipad around 30 seconds faster than my android smart phone.

I would like to know the fastest solution.

Thanks for the help.

I found an old thread about leadpod but they seem to gone.

Last edited:

I use gmail now. Emails show up on my ipad around 30 seconds faster than my android smart phone.

Thanks for the help.

AOL, dialup connection. or Prodigy.

Thanks for the help.

Your mail applications are going to google's servers and pulling it, what you need is push email notifications. I get emails nearly instantly on my android phone (bionic), so maybe it's your phone?

I can hook you up with a system faster than e-mail. XXX has a secure post established with all the internet lead providers. We will ring your phone within 1 second of the lead submitting for the quote request online. You'll receive an e-mail from the lead vendor at the fastest 15 seconds after the lead submitted for the quote request. If your internet leads are shared, this is almost a must to guarantee you're the first to talk to your leads.

Call me direct at the number below for more information
Ah Wes, you failed to read the spamming rules of the forum. It's a common problem. Fortunately, a moderator will be along very soon to delete you, and your spam.

Thanks for the help.

I have a blackberry 9930 with os7 and use hotmail for one of my accounts. It is instant. Can't get faster than that...hits the device the exact same time as the computer.

The fault is probably not with the phone.

Push notifications are sent by the email provider in most cases now, and they work as a feed that immediately "pushes" to the phone.

Most likely the OP in this case has the email set up as a "pull" using pop3 instead of having the "feed" set up correctly.

99% of this sounds like a setup issue, and not a problem with the provider. I use gmail for everything, never have issues, and get immediate push notifications for everything, but the setup isn't the simplest way to configure it, I set up all the settings so I get push notification.

The fault is probably not with the phone.

Push notifications are sent by the email provider in most cases now, and they work as a feed that immediately "pushes" to the phone.

Most likely the OP in this case has the email set up as a "pull" using pop3 instead of having the "feed" set up correctly.

99% of this sounds like a setup issue, and not a problem with the provider. I use gmail for everything, never have issues, and get immediate push notifications for everything, but the setup isn't the simplest way to configure it, I set up all the settings so I get push notification.

No I use gmail with push. My ipad will receive my gmail around 20 to 30 seconds faster than my android phone or internet browser.

Back