Favorite No Phi Instant Decision?

Zach

Expert
What's your go to for no phi and instant decision eapps? Looking for over the phone and F2F. Thanks for your help.:jiggy:

I sell over the phone, I dont see the need for instant issue when most approve in few days with exception of a few.

For the most part, if the call is done within a week I never have issued it is some carriers that can be longer that can be an issue, Even then its only a small number that can be an issue when underwriting takes over 10 days, I do know which carriers can take a while and prep them first

I sell over the phone, I dont see the need for instant issue when most approve in few days with exception of a few.

For the most part, if the call is done within a week I never have issued it is some carriers that can be longer that can be an issue, Even then its only a small number that can be an issue when underwriting takes over 10 days, I do know which carriers can take a while and prep them first
I really just prefer the instant decisions and no PHI to keep it as smooth as possible for the client. If something were to come up as graded get them with another company. What Med Supp company do you prefer to use since you're selling over the phone?

I really just prefer the instant decisions and no PHI to keep it as smooth as possible for the client. If something were to come up as graded get them with another company. What Med Supp company do you prefer to use since you're selling over the phone?

Better to have an instant decision or a better company or rather the right company to get approved.

I used to use equitable (they had an instant decision) for certain conditions but they got bought out and had big increases in premium and I have some clients stuck.

You got to use a number of carriers some because some are stuck what they heard of, Others for rates and different carriers for different conditions.

Moreover, if you are selling by phone, I would guess also working multiple states, you need to know the go-to carriers in those states.

The only carrier that I have for instant decision and no phi is Americo. Was just wondering what others liked to use then I'll do my research on their underwriting. I'm in 2 states and want to get appointed most states eventually.

The only carrier that I have for instant decision and no phi is Americo. Was just wondering what others liked to use then I'll do my research on their underwriting. I'm in 2 states and want to get appointed most states eventually.
We have Sentinel and use the for.both FE and med supp. They have an eapp that provides instant decision some of the time.

You can check us out at premierproducersgr p.o up.com

We only market for FE but actually have a lot more options.

Back