Fax Broadcast Marketing

todder

Expert
I know I have seen many threads on internet leads and other forms of marketing, but I don't recall seeing anyone make any comments on fax broadcast advertising. I received an fax this morning advertising a very low monthly health premium and it got me wondering if this method of advertising is effective. Has anyone tried this method and what were your results/experiences? If someone has had success what fax broadcast company/software did you use? Thanks.

Good info. I don't really like getting them, but I was always curious if they worked. Guess it doesn't matter if its illegal. Thanks all.

tried it about 5 yrs ago. I had a company send out 10,000 faxes to small businesses. I got 15 responses , 10 of those respones wanted to rip me a new one the other 5 where junk.

I know an agent that swears by it. He faxes out a quick quote sheet and gets 5-6 leads daily. He actually sent me over a couple because they were in a state he wasn't licensed in. I sold 1 of the leads insurance.

I didn't know it was illegal and it seems a bit odd for companies to be out there marketing it if it is.

I know an agent that swears by it. He faxes out a quick quote sheet and gets 5-6 leads daily. He actually sent me over a couple because they were in a state he wasn't licensed in. I sold 1 of the leads insurance.

I didn't know it was illegal and it seems a bit odd for companies to be out there marketing it if it is.

Good advice to share with your friend. It is a shame because faxes are easier to look at versus e-mails.

Back