Faxing to Golden Rule

WIHealthAgent

Anybody else having trouble faxing to GR? I have been havign a problem for about a month (faxes go through about 50% of the time) and nobody at GR seems to want to put forth the effort to get it fixed. I have had a couple broker services reps say they have heard other complaints, but they don't seem to do anything about it.

They recieve like 4000 faxes a day. If you double fax something you will have 2 different people working the same case. Fax early in the morning.

I just talked to GR about this same issue yesterday. A supervisor told me that they just doubled their incoming fax capacity last week... I hope it's true.

Regarding HIPAA, I was always told that you couldn't fax HIPAA apps in, they had to be mailed instead. Not just GR either... I've been told that by Aetna & Humana too, or was that Assurant. I can't remember, but I know I've been told that they couldn't be faxed.

I just talked to GR about this same issue yesterday. A supervisor told me that they just doubled their incoming fax capacity last week... I hope it's true.

Regarding HIPAA, I was always told that you couldn't fax HIPAA apps in, they had to be mailed instead. Not just GR either... I've been told that by Aetna & Humana too, or was that Assurant. I can't remember, but I know I've been told that they couldn't be faxed.

I just faxed a HIPAA app to Anthem last week and they didn't say anything about it either....does someone have a link for this info?

On a side note, GR even tells me to write "HIPAA Application" in big bold letters at the top of the faxed app to get it to the right department. Something is amiss...

Last edited:
Back