FB Marketing for Medicare

I got someone on fiverr to do my FB page, now Im naming it (facebook.com/......). I suppose I cant use the word medicare in that name right??

A lot of names with senior in it are already taken like "helpforseniors", "help4seniors", "helpingseniors"...although "seniorcare" is available.

Suggestions?? (here come the funny stuff)

I believe lots of companies use the word "medicare" in their name. Here's a couple I know of personally, medicarecompareusa.com or, medicarecoveragehelpline.com. Not sure if they have a FB page but I'm sure it would read the same.

They both sound good. I think I might prefer I Help Seniors. I'm not on Facebook. Does it have to be all one word?

Yes it does, its just an extension of facebook.com/YourNameHere

----------

I believe lots of companies use the word "medicare" in their name. Here's a couple I know of personally, medicarecompareusa.com or, medicarecoveragehelpline.com. Not sure if they have a FB page but I'm sure it would read the same.

Ive seen others use the word Medicare too, my upline said to check with compliance, which is probably best if I did use it. But I do a few others things other then medicare too (FE, retirement acct rollovers), so maybe I should use something else.

----------

They both sound good. I think I might prefer I Help Seniors. I'm not on Facebook. Does it have to be all one word?

Its official.....facebook.com/ihelpseniors (please LIKE if you visit)

Yes it does, its just an extension of facebook.com/YourNameHere ---------- Ive seen others use the word Medicare too, my upline said to check with compliance, which is probably best if I did use it. But I do a few others things other then medicare too (FE, retirement acct rollovers), so maybe I should use something else. ---------- Its official.....facebook.com/ihelpseniors (please LIKE if you visit)

Yeah I use Medicare in mine and a guy I work with too. MyMedicareHotline.com and floridamedicareexperts.com
Shoot eHealth got Medicare.com!

Yes it does, its just an extension of facebook.com/YourNameHere ---------- Ive seen others use the word Medicare too, my upline said to check with compliance, which is probably best if I did use it. But I do a few others things other then medicare too (FE, retirement acct rollovers), so maybe I should use something else. ---------- Its official.....facebook.com/ihelpseniors (please LIKE if you visit)

I couldn't find Ihelpseniors but I found this. Is it you?

image-3282128479.jpg

Back