FCC to Set to Outlaw All Autodialing Marketing PERIOD

I'm not sure if I understand how this differs from the current law. Perhaps a bit more clarity on that an autodialer is, but it doesn't seem to change much.

Maybe it changes what an existing business relationship is?

Dan

It is encouraging the telecom companies to use technology already available to stop the calls at the will of a consumer. Giving them the green light so to speak. Easier to use technology than to enforce. JMO

You all realize if you call your neighbors soliciting insurance or herbalife you have broken some TCPA law.

If you have sex with a women other than missionary..., you have broken some law.

You all realize if you call your neighbors soliciting insurance or herbalife you have broken some TCPA law.

If you have sex with a women other than missionary..., you have broken some law.

I guess you're safe. And since it doesn't mention a restriction as to positions with another man (not that there's anything wrong with that), you are doubly safe.

Rick

Heck if you have sex just for the enjoyment over procreation you have broken God's law...... There is something wrong with that.

Back