FE Agent Training Interview with Matt Mungia Aka SpurCity

Your attitude is such a blessing! This job definitely presses your buttons.. A lot of people say it doesn't matter where you work . From your experience do you see a difference in some areasa?Did you use an algorithm to find your area or just trial and error?

Yes! Usually slight differences but noticeable. MOST areas are great BUT there are definitely places that are not conducive to every agent.

My wife and I actually called to set appt this morning for a Tampa Bay agent on my squad. We never have hit the area before. Lot more leads w no phone number included on the DM card. More "don't send a salesman out" and more "send by mail ONLY" written on the cards than we are used to. Small sample size, I know, but we don't EVER get a batch like that here in San Antonio.

After working many spots around the nation, I am convinced that no matter who you are, there is an area somewhere in America that can break you. For me it was Chicago. For Agentguy5 it's Miami. If you don't believe me then you haven't worked in enough areas to find out.

No algorithms here, I don't get too involved with numbers.

Yes! Usually slight differences but noticeable. MOST areas are great BUT there are definitely places that are not conducive to every agent.

My wife and I actually called to set appt this morning for a Tampa Bay agent on my squad. We never have hit the area before. Lot more leads w no phone number included on the DM card. More "don't send a salesman out" and more "send by mail ONLY" written on the cards than we are used to. Small sample size, I know, but we don't EVER get a batch like that here in San Antonio.

After working many spots around the nation, I am convinced that no matter who you are, there is an area somewhere in America that can break you. For me it was Chicago. For Agentguy5 it's Miami. If you don't believe me then you haven't worked in enough areas to find out.

No algorithms here, I don't get too involved with numbers.
What did you run into a lot in Chicago? Un trusting Ferguson proud black folk?

The Lead Jerk Show not zone lol, no premium yum yum lol

Sorry about that.. Had a hearing test today.. Other than being almost completely deaf in the left ear and the fact I can't hear out of the right when it comes to the tone/pitch ranges that comprise most peoples voices, my hearing is fine. :twitchy:

Sorry about that.. Had a hearing test today.. Other than being almost completely deaf in the left ear and the fact I can't hear out of the right when it comes to the tone/pitch ranges that comprise most peoples voices, my hearing is fine. :twitchy:

No problem friend, i hope you are doing well.

FE folks in Tampa can read and write. :)

Back