FE Agent Training Interview with Matt Mungia Aka SpurCity

In pretty sure Matt was offering 100 FREE direct mail leads to anyone who PM's him today ...

LOLOLOLOL that is funny

----------

Make sure you ask Matt about his FREE LEADS!!!

Travis, check your yahoo email, I forwarded a funny form submitted on our site from...get this....Dick E. Normuss, LMAO:D:D He wanted free leads, said he heard about them from you LOL, now you didnt send that form did you? Are you drinking on vacation? LOLOLOLOL

Cool pics, hope yall are having a blast! You deserve it.

----------

You guys are killing me LOL, just got a form filled out and submitted by Mr. Ben Dover LOL, says he is looking for hot cougars and heard selling with FEXU was where it was at! LOL

If you are gonna troll, troll like that! This is good stuff LOL

LOL, whoever it is they are out of Modesto, CA....give me a little more time and Ill have their name LOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOL that is funny

----------

Travis, check your yahoo email, I forwarded a funny form submitted on our site from...get this....Dick E. Normuss, LMAO:D:D He wanted free leads, said he heard about them from you LOL, now you didnt send that form did you? Are you drinking on vacation? LOLOLOLOL

Cool pics, hope yall are having a blast! You deserve it.

----------

You guys are killing me LOL, just got a form filled out and submitted by Mr. Ben Dover LOL, says he is looking for hot cougars and heard selling with FEXU was where it was at! LOL

If you are gonna troll, troll like that! This is good stuff LOL

That might not be Trolling. I actually went to high school with Ben Dover. His sister is Ilene Dover. I sh*t you not. :twitchy:What were their parents thinking?

Back