FE Bullet Points for Facebook Page

So some good points would be

* Labesky needs some cash for gas--call today to buy something!"

* Dont be a careless tightwad and leave your family stranded?

Just a few ideas?

Depending on how you approach it, sounds like a great way to donate to the Zuckerberg Memorial Fund, or to cause people to stop following you on FB.

Ok I have no clue what that means. Tangential comments are a waste of your time and mine. Ok never mind!

Everyone have a GREAT holiday!

Ok I have no clue what that means. Tangential comments are a waste of your time and mine. Ok never mind!

Everyone have a GREAT holiday!

If you'd like more literal...

With that approach you will blow a lot of money on ads, Zuckerberg fund.

Or if you are posting on your personal page, you'll get a lot of people to stop following you when you pimp insurance too hard.

I have started playing around with FB myself. The biggest thing people miss, it ain't Google. No one goes to FB to search for stuff.

Hell, I would be happy with a 1/10 of that.

I've tried a few FB ads and other than 2000+ likes, I've not received any business from them. Which means I must be doing something fundamentally wrong.

I'm still learning myself. Problem is if I develop the lead, I'd have to call them. Then what would my appt setter do? :D:D

We've done a few test locally around us, but haven't had a ton of luck either.

I have seen them work but they aren't just 4 bullet point ads. They have a clear target market, a clear statement, maybe a "value" video that focuses on educating the client, then offers to schedule a free consultation with them.

For instance, write a facebook ad that is 1,000 words long made to target clients that have dealt with a specific problem (Ex. Worried Your Spouse will Be Drowned with Debt When You're Gone?) Then have a story under it about someone you know that's dealt with the situation. At the end include something like, find out what you can do today to prepare for tomorrow.

That gets the client interested to click. The click lands them on a page with a "value" video that gives them education on being prepared and talks about realities of retirement. After watching the video they can schedule a free consultation with you where you will take the time to learn more about their situation and help them.

The facebook ads that work are well crafted with a flow to their madness. They aren't normally simple.

Back