FE Carriers Allowing "true" Phone Sales?

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club
Top 4 or 5 with SIWL with easy to use Phone apps / process?

I have RNA and Americo already.

Thanks!

Equitable, Foresters, Gerber, Liberty Bankers Life, Loyal American(Cigna), Standard Life & Accident.

I don't have them, but also Baltimore Life and Kemper.

I had Foresters, SL&A and BL in the past. I'm not doing Gerber - not worth it for my efforts vs commissions / risk.

I liked SL&A and they are part of American National - which had a nice Accident Plan.

I need an Accident Plan carrier too . . .

I had Foresters, SL&A and BL in the past. I'm not doing Gerber - not worth it for my efforts vs commissions / risk.

I liked SL&A and they are part of American National - which had a nice Accident Plan.

I need an Accident Plan carrier too . . .

Gerber has a great accident plan. I've never sold one because I've never had anybody who only expected to die by an accident. But there's is priced well.

Gerber has a great accident plan. I've never sold one because I've never had anybody who only expected to die by an accident. But there's is priced well.

Not for death - for Accidents that require ER, Imaging, Surgery, etc. Paying towards the deductible on high deductible plans. American National had a good one back in the day.

----------

Not for death - for Accidents that require ER, Imaging, Surgery, etc. Paying towards the deductible on high deductible plans. American National had a good one back in the day.

Not for Medicare folks though . . .

Well, if you liked ANICO's "back in the day", why not use it. SLAICO has one...probably the same as ANICO's :)

For true phone sales we recommend these two for our agents:

Baltimore: They seem to do a better job than anyone on voice sigs. Almost all forms available

Manhattan Life/Family Life: online app with 4 or 5 medical questions and no wet sig required. Mothers maiden name is all they ask for

Last edited:
So with Foresters you don't have to be present with the client at all? I have a client who moved 3 hours away and wants a FE policy but I was hoping to do it all by phone or by email.

So with Foresters you don't have to be present with the client at all? I have a client who moved 3 hours away and wants a FE policy but I was hoping to do it all by phone or by email.

Don't have to be present. Liberty Bankers is only a few cents more than Foresters on your client. I'd use them instead of Foresters.

You need to check and make sure that Foresters has telesales in that state. They don't have them in mine.

Back