FE Carriers with E-apps

sshafran

Guru
1000 Post Club
NC
What are your favorite FE carriers with e-app options? (or 3-way call options)

This is mainly for cross-selling current med supp / mapd client base...

They have voice app.

And I fail to see what the so-called benefit to the agent this is suppose to be------we complete the worksheet which is almost the same writing as the app and faxing a paper ap is no time savings over the added phone time of voice sig vs old phi-----other than faster issue/getting paid faster which is not a big issue with heavy hitters which im not why would I want to do that 25 minute call vs a foresters that gives me a decision on phone and last case officially approved same day they got faxed ap

As JD calls it --"business prevention" for many ----understand of course the faster pay benefit to those needing that better cash flow..-certainly no time savings based on the only one I did (and with my bad luck no decision at the end) and more trouble than its worth imo

Last edited:
And I fail to see what the so-called benefit to the agent this is suppose to be------we complete the worksheet which is almost the same writing as the app and faxing a paper ap is a time savings over the added phone time of voice sig vs old phi-----other than faster issue/getting paid faster which is not a big issue with heavy hitters which im not why would I want to do that 25 minute call vs a foresters that gives me a decision on phone and last case officially approved same day they got it

As JD calls it --"business prevention" for many ----understand of course the faster pay benefit to those needing that better cash flow..-certainly no time savings based on the only one I did (and with my bad luck no decision at the end) and more trouble than its worth imo

Dang all that time and no decision at the end. Thats bad.

And I fail to see what the so-called benefit to the agent this is suppose to be------we complete the worksheet which is almost the same writing as the app and faxing a paper ap is no time savings over the added phone time of voice sig vs old phi-----other than faster issue/getting paid faster which is not a big issue with heavy hitters which im not why would I want to do that 25 minute call vs a foresters that gives me a decision on phone and last case officially approved same day they got faxed ap As JD calls it --"business prevention" for many ----understand of course the faster pay benefit to those needing that better cash flow..-certainly no time savings based on the only one I did (and with my bad luck no decision at the end) and more trouble than its worth imo

The OP is asking about phone sales. It makes it easier to sell over the phone then having to mail paperwork back-and-forth. For face to face agents it's not an advantage it's a disadvantage.

And I fail to see what the so-called benefit to the agent this is suppose to be------we complete the worksheet which is almost the same writing as the app and faxing a paper ap is no time savings over the added phone time of voice sig vs old phi-----other than faster issue/getting paid faster which is not a big issue with heavy hitters which im not why would I want to do that 25 minute call vs a foresters that gives me a decision on phone and last case officially approved same day they got faxed ap

There is no benefit to the RNA voice sig app for the face to face agent. You still have to pretty much fill out the app in order to make sure the questions are answered and to list the meds. You just don't have to get their signature.

So it save your having to fax it. Big deal!!

I just wrote a husband and wife. Put him with RNA because of an underwriting niche. Put her with Trinity. His interview took 24 minutes. Her's took 7 minutes.

I did have to fax her app in but it don't take 17 minutes to fax 3 pages.

There is no benefit to the RNA voice sig app for the face to face agent. You still have to pretty much fill out the app in order to make sure the questions are answered and to list the meds. You just don't have to get their signature.

So it save your having to fax it. Big deal!!

I just wrote a husband and wife. Put him with RNA because of an underwriting niche. Put her with Trinity. His interview took 24 minutes. Her's took 7 minutes.

I did have to fax her app in but it don't take 17 minutes to fax 3 pages.

true and if I understand right if you do the paper ap there is no in-home PHI and they will be called for that----right??????????------good luck reaching folks later even when they give a window to call . Had a TA die on the vine when they wanted to talk to him and never could reach him again---I couldn't either

business prevention for sure---------hard to support carriers that don't have a clue about realities of a business they sell---------------I know this voice sig
thing has been beat to death/ they going to evolve their biz to just that placed not face to face and wonder where the biz went----------when their ex- biggest advocate-- you-- virtually pulls the plug on them that should tell them all they need to know about this brainchild they so proud of

Last edited:
Back