FE Carriers with E-apps

Always is....... 70 male non smoker insulin started at 55. 10k.....price?
OAIC is 94.46. With CSA. It's 44.96. This is rated with CSA non rated 31.05. I really don't care who is high or low. With 38 years in the business and 90,000.00 annually in renewals I could care less if they want it I just sale it.

OAIC is 94.46. With CSA. It's 44.96. This is rated with CSA non rated 31.05. I really don't care who is high or low. With 38 years in the business and 90,000.00 annually in renewals I could care less if they want it I just sale it.

I thought csa was out of the final expense business.

I thought csa was out of the final expense business.
did you ever hear of whole life insurance look it up in the dictionary. Someone 65 or under I like to sell traditional whole life sometimes they might need a medical but it's still less money. A lot of agents out there like to make a quick sale and get a high commission because They don't have a pot to pi$$ in so they stick to selling final expense because it gets issued a lot faster and higher commission. $5000 death benefit is a $5000 death benefit no matter what you sell.

did you ever hear of whole life insurance look it up in the dictionary. Someone 65 or under I like to sell traditional whole life sometimes they might need a medical but it's still less money. A lot of agents out there like to make a quick sale and get a high commission because They don't have a pot to pi$$ in so they stick to selling final expense because it gets issued a lot faster and higher commission. $5000 death benefit is a $5000 death benefit no matter what you sell.

Whatever dude. You're right. I want it issued fast and I want paid well. That's what I'm in this for. If these people wanted the most coverage for the best rates they wouldn't be in the final expense demographic.

You are looking at it the wrong way. Sell them the FE plan that gets approved before you leave the house, Bam they are covered.

If they pass shortly the beneficary will thank you. If they need more you can try to do the traditional underwriting etc.

By doing it this way they have some immediate coverage which is what the Fe plans are designed to do.:idea:

Back