FE Experts, Need Your Help Yet Again...

dgoldenz

Virginia
Anyone that will write a modified death benefit in Indiana for someone who currently has breast cancer other than Presidential? Age 52 female, age 53 nearest. Wants $25k whole life.

She's had stage 4 cancer for 4 years now, so I don't know if that would reasonably be considered a terminal illness with death expected in the next 12 months or not. The husband wasn't sure what the doctor told her about life expectancy.

Companies that won't work so far: Fidelity, UHL, American Continental, Lincoln Heritage (depending on the terminal illness answer), Foresters, Assurity, Colombian

Settlers will do it at a decent rate provided you send them 8 gold and silver apps for every 1 Bronze app.

UHL 10 year term graded death benefit. I just wrote someone with congestive heart failure on that product. It's not whole life but at least she'll have some coverage....

UHL 10 year term graded death benefit. I just wrote someone with congestive heart failure on that product. It's not whole life but at least she'll have some coverage....

There's a question about cancer treatment on the UHL app.

Settlers will do it at a decent rate provided you send them 8 gold and silver apps for every 1 Bronze app.

I don't write much FE. I'm guessing the bronze is the modified benefit and the others are level/graded? Definitely can't promise that ratio...

Have you looked at Americo GI?

I believe Americo has to be face to face. I'm not anywhere close to them. Was hoping for someone that will let me write it over the phone/through the mail, but that's not looking very likely.

Anyone that will write a modified death benefit in Indiana for someone who currently has breast cancer other than Presidential? Age 52 female, age 53 nearest. Wants $25k whole life.

She's had stage 4 cancer for 4 years now, so I don't know if that would reasonably be considered a terminal illness with death expected in the next 12 months or not. The husband wasn't sure what the doctor told her about life expectancy.

Companies that won't work so far: Fidelity, UHL, American Continental, Lincoln Heritage (depending on the terminal illness answer), Foresters, Assurity, Colombian

If she's in NC (only NC) I can write her a Guar. Issue, no health questions.

If she is near my area of Indiana (Evansville) I could write the Settlers and split with you.

If not, you can write the ForeThought Select Guaranteed Issue and mail it to her. She might like that it's an Indiana company too.

If she's anywhere around the Batesville, IN area she will be REAL familiar with ForeThought because everyone in that area used to work for them or one of their former sister companies.

Back