FE Facebook Leads

FE365

Expert
Anybody working these lately will any success?

Would you rather have 30 DM's or 65 Facebook leads to work weekly?

Anybody working these lately will any success?

Would you rather have 30 DM's or 65 Facebook leads to work weekly?

Awesome question!:yes:

Here's the thing... Not all FaceBook leads are the same.
I would take 65 of the FaceBook Leads that we have, over 30 direct mail leads, anytime.

#lovinmyfacebookleads

While direct mail is king, I have several agents doing well with Facebook leads.

One works rural and urban Milwaukee, and the other works metro Houston.

Most importantly, I think one should make an active effort door knocking Facebook leads, as they tend to answer the phone less often than direct mail leads in my experience.

Dave I would have thought FB leads would respond better to phone or even tele-sales vs leaning toward door knocking.

I’ve run my own Facebook leads, the cheapest I got it down to was $13. It seemed like 2/3rds of them didn’t answer the phone and I didn’t get in touch with most of them from door knocking either.

Fb leads retail at $20 each, I find them overpriced in comparison to dm leads

Dave I would have thought FB leads would respond better to phone or even tele-sales vs leaning toward door knocking.

Unfortunately, that's not been my experience.

I explain it this way.

If an FE prospect is on Facebook, they are more technologically savvy, screening unknown numbers more often than not.

However, upon arrival unannounced at the door, I think they contend with direct mail, although aren't as good.

If I were selling over the phone using a paid-lead approach, I'd use Facebook leads like Cody Askins does.

You get both email and phone number to call. I'm sure that can make a difference.

PS: I'll take 20 FB leads over 40 TM leads all day.

Unfortunately, that's not been my experience.

I explain it this way.

If an FE prospect is on Facebook, they are more technologically savvy, screening unknown numbers more often than not.

However, upon arrival unannounced at the door, I think they contend with direct mail, although aren't as good.

If I were selling over the phone using a paid-lead approach, I'd use Facebook leads like Cody Askins does.

You get both email and phone number to call. I'm sure that can make a difference.

PS: I'll take 20 FB leads over 40 TM leads all day.

AndAthe phone number is probably a cell you can text.

I had very limited exposure to Avatars how would you rate Avatar vs FB Leads. A major three letter IMO does FB leads in addition to there MP system.

I had very limited exposure to Avatars how would you rate Avatar vs FB Leads. A major three letter IMO does FB leads in addition to there MP system.

I think FFLs leads are targeted more to a higher demographic because they sell MP as well.

I think that would make the Facebook leads higher quality in that space.

I love Facebook leads, just not FE Facebook leads. I’d like for someone to prove me wrong though. I might take a crack at developing them some day.

As for Avatars, they’re illegal now. But I’d say FB leads are better than any TM leads. Just not worth $20 retail imo.

Back