FE for Breast Cancer Client

I have a 62 year old prospect who is seeking at least $10k in coverage. She has just finished her radiation treatments. So far the tests have shown no more cancer. She had a previous bout in 1999. What is the best direction (company, policy) to take her? She lives in PA and is visiting Missouri currently. Any help would be great. She is a close relative.

I have a 62 year old prospect who is seeking at least $10k in coverage. She has just finished her radiation treatments. So far the tests have shown no more cancer. She had a previous bout in 1999. What is the best direction (company, policy) to take her? She lives in PA and is visiting Missouri currently. Any help would be great. She is a close relative.

You're looking at GI and Gerber's got the best price ...$50.05 MBD for $10K.

Might look at aetna I think she would qualify for their graded.

----------

Might look at aetna I think she would qualify for their graded.

Nope looked at app. Within 12 months would push to modified $50.83

I just brought this company up in another thread, but American Home Life would write her a true graded (50/75/100) for $64.11. Not cheap, but just depends if she see's the value in having some kind of death benefit over the next 2 years. If not, and she's happy with a ROP, you can find something that is cheaper and will pay better than Gerber. I'm sure there's others, but SNL would be $47.83, plus you would get renewals. Unless she smokes, then Gerber would be tough to beat.

I just brought this company up in another thread, but American Home Life would write her a true graded (50/75/100) for $64.11. Not cheap, but just depends if she see's the value in having some kind of death benefit over the next 2 years. If not, and she's happy with a ROP, you can find something that is cheaper and will pay better than Gerber. I'm sure there's others, but SNL would be $47.83, plus you would get renewals. Unless she smokes, then Gerber would be tough to beat.

I don't think SNL's in PA, they don't show up on FexQuotes. I see AHL isn't in PA either. How well does AHL pay on Graded? Do they have to be sold face to face?

SNL would be $47.83, plus you would get renewals. Unless she smokes, then Gerber would be tough to beat.

Not too often that SNL beats Gerber on price. Just have to make sure her cancer is truly over with. Many times they are still taking some kind of chemo pills. When I get to 4 "yes" answers with a customer that has diabetes and there are complications I usually go with Gerber since I've had SNL decline a graded death application before and wanted to put them on their endowment plan.

Back