FE for Diabetic with Kidney Issues

That's not a tough case at all. Of course it depends on why he lost one kidney and how long ago.

If it was last week then it's a tough case. You have many options in Mich.
Thanks for responding, JD. He just clarified that he still has use of the bad kidney, but it is below 20%....complications from the diabetes. I know of the GI options...just wasn't sure if there was anything else out there that might be a little cheaper for him.

----------

Kidney Disease
Standard with LBL
Level with Aetna
True Graded with foresters

Plenty of options before ROP
Thank you, Baseball. Go Tigers...in 2018 :(

----------

Eagle will take if not chronic.
According to him it is not chronic. Thank you, Hoosier.

Thanks for responding, JD. He just clarified that he still has use of the bad kidney, but it is below 20%....complications from the diabetes. I know of the GI options...just wasn't sure if there was anything else out there that might be a little cheaper for him.

----------

----------

KSKJ standard for the win. Unless he's calling it kidney disease?

Probably RNA too?

----------

----------

That's because he doesn't know what chronic means. You have just defined chronic. This just didn't come on and it isn't going to get better.

Back