FE. is fb and internet. better than dm

PhxSunsFan

Guru
Gonna get back into fe.. can one do as well as the best dm closers by using fb and internet leads and going to the home.. vs fb and internet and doing by phone.. which fmos are leaders in fb and internet and phone? thanks..

Gonna get back into fe.. can one do as well as the best dm closers by using fb and internet leads and going to the home.. vs fb and internet and doing by phone.. which fmos are leaders in fb and internet and phone? thanks..

Just a peanut gallery answer here, but... I would explore a mixture of each... not a phone guy, but mixing it up might help you find your own personal comfort zone.

FB leads are good if you use a good source for them. It is no different than DM leads when it comes to different IMOs. A free Wal-Mart gift card DM is not the same as a DM that says LIFE INSURANCE in the first line. Some FB leads are horrible ads just to get a response and some are very targeted.

FB leads are usually a higher premium per sale, but usually a lower closing percentage. You can make up for this by buying MORE FB leads for the same price as DM. You will need to be in a larger area if you plan on buying 30-40 FB leads each and every week though.

What is the reason for not going on DM leads? FB is great while you are waiting on DM leads. Lead financing can also be done for you to get DM going and then you work FB while waiting on the DM.

Facebook leads are great, but the clients I've ran into are really FE prospects you have to buy a lot of them and most of the time I've been writing medicare supps instead of FE. But it's money either way so.

You will definitely get more higher end clients with FB leads. We have had several agents that actually received a call from the CLIENT wanting to buy a policy though. As cheap as they are, getting your investment back will happen 100% of the time as long as you work them.
Shit, thanks for catching that I meant they're not really FE prospects *.

If you look at any of our top producers they are ALL on DM leads... however probably half of them are taking DM and FB in combination in order to get more people to present to... but none of our top producers are doing just FB leads..

as for internet leads i would always advise to stay away from those as an independent agent because you will end up competing against a Call center... and no one person agent wants to compete with a Call Center because they will burn that lead down by calling it so much

You will definitely get more higher end clients with FB leads. We have had several agents that actually received a call from the CLIENT wanting to buy a policy though. As cheap as they are, getting your investment back will happen 100% of the time as long as you work them.

100% of the time??? How does one agent properly work your fb leads to receive this guarantee.

I'm skeptical because there are no guarantees in leads...

Latest posts

Back