FE lead appointment setting phone script

Does anyone have a foolproof, or one that has "worked for them", appointment setting script. The leads are from a "press 1" dialer. Still struggling here. Any help would be appreciated.

My question is what is the auto dialer offering them if they press 1.

Example, is it saying that the cost of funerals have more then doubled, and to press one to get an agent to call you to help you cover the cost with life insurance.

I can tell you don't try and sell the product over the phone, just sell the appointment and your coming out to see them in person.

Find the Don Runge tapes "the Approach", sometimes on Ebay for around $20, that what I spent. Good foundation, focused on making appointments from leads.

Why do autodialers and TV ads talk about the cost of funeral and burial but direct mail postcards focus on the $255 from Social Security?

Are the leads from autodialers and TV ads for FE better than direct mail and easier to work?

Why do autodialers and TV ads talk about the cost of funeral and burial but direct mail postcards focus on the $255 from Social Security?

Are the leads from autodialers and TV ads for FE better than direct mail and easier to work?

Our agents are achieving a 15% close ratio on $10.00 leads from the autodialer.

What is the close ratio with direct mail?

up till this week my closing ratio with appointments is 24.1% for direct mail cards. I actually get appointments with about 80% of returned cards.

Scott

Back