FE lead appointment setting phone script

As I stated in my email to you, you need to add a "press 2 to opt out of the special list."

Right now, your call is illegal but certainly easy to fix.

Rick

Yes - but they aren't enforcing it - probably never will.

Residential without permission should be "illegal" by 9/09 as well - but, they won't enforce then either.

Tom

Rick - you should really remove that bur from your ^%& . . .

Based on where one gets their information - all auto blast calls are illegal - regardless of what "#" is pressed if to a residential number.

All I was saying if you are breaking the law in the onset - what does it matter if you comply with a portion of the law?

Actually - we don't use auto blast anymore inhouse. We may buy some leads created by them - but we don't create them.

Tom

You were nice enough to send me a copy of the offer that the recording makes. As I stated in my email to you, you need to add a "press 2 to opt out of the special list."

Right now, your call is illegal but certainly easy to fix.

Rick

Rick, the actual wav that we use has the "2" option. Its not a file I send out to others.

i have a really nice fe autodialer wav file i can send you.
seems to be working well for us.

Thanks for sending it to me. I liked the wav. Some of us that do cold calling should also copy some of it.

Some of the auto dialers can dial thousands of homes in a day's time. My friend told me that his dials 6 lines at a time using voip.

I've been told that the laws are changing with auto dialers, that use a pre-recording.

Some of us also use predictive dialers,that you are on stand by waiting on the person to pick up. I wish I had one of these.

This is an area I would love to learn more about. I'm used to just cold calling myself. I wish I had a predictive caller back in the day.

There was a time, I did fax blasting, until the laws changed and they threaten to kill me. LOL

Thanks for sending it to me. I liked the wav. Some of us that do cold calling should also copy some of it.

Some of the auto dialers can dial thousands of homes in a day's time. My friend told me that his dials 6 lines at a time using voip.

I've been told that the laws are changing with auto dialers, that use a pre-recording.

Some of us also use predictive dialers,that you are on stand by waiting on the person to pick up. I wish I had one of these.

This is an area I would love to learn more about. I'm used to just cold calling myself. I wish I had a predictive caller back in the day.

There was a time, I did fax blasting, until the laws changed and they threaten to kill me. LOL

You can check out:

Auto Dialer :: Predictive Dialer :: Power Dialer :: Voice Mail Systems by Electronic Voice Services

They sell and lease autodialers

Their bigboy runs off of 150 lines and can deliver 9000 messages an hour

I've used them in the past, real nice people, will help you every step of the way to be successful with their equipment.

If you are going to buy would suggest using your own (or buying a cheap) computer and just buying their hardware and software. They will install it all for you. Much cheaper.

Back