FE lead appointment setting phone script

The autodialer to residences will be extinct come 9/09 anyway.

Figure out another way . . .

Tom

The autodialer to residences will be extinct come 9/09 anyway.

Figure out another way . . .

Tom

I've heard about all the September changes just like everyone else. My dialer "guru" tells me there will still be a way around this. The claim is that everytime a consumer fills out a marketing piece either through email or paper form and there is that box, the line about receiving info from our affiliates and its not checked no then its fair game and will be sold to all the telemarketing,dialer, and data companies. Have you heard anything similar?

Well - you better have the original card / piece on file because from my understanding - the FCC isn't going to play around with this.

I attended a webinar back in November conducted by the FCC and they are not going to play nice on autodialers that don't have a live human intro. The fines are going to be stiff and their goal is to make an example out of as many violators as possible in the early stages to set a precedent. Now - whether they do or not remains to be seen.

The laws have been in effect since 2004 - just the States never enforced it. Now the Federals will have their shot.

We'll be going to a predictive dialer, with a minimum wage attendant making the initial calls and then hot transfer anyone wishing to seek further information. In one hour a human can effectively speak to 20 people. If they can hot transfer just 10% - that would be 2 leads @ $8 a piece - $16 gross - pay them $8 an hour + $1 per transfer - everybody will be happy . . .

The key will be having "buyers" willing to pay the $8 per transfer.

Tom

The big question I and I'm sure many others would have is this: Do they ever have grounds to go after the agent? If they leads are being purchased through a marketing company are they the only ones purely liable come September?

I'm wondering why people get FE leads and don't get a script. Don't the people you are under offer that to you or did some of you just decide to jump on the FE band wagon and buy some FE leads without considering that you would need a phone script? Anyway, my 18 year old daughter calls FE leads so I am sure that you all can make it without this mysterious file that no one has yet to post. Don't any of you find it utterly annoying that someone claims to have something that they need you to contact them for? Whatever...

I'm wondering why people get FE leads and don't get a script. Don't the people you are under offer that to you or did some of you just decide to jump on the FE band wagon and buy some FE leads without considering that you would need a phone script? Anyway, my 18 year old daughter calls FE leads so I am sure that you all can make it without this mysterious file that no one has yet to post. Don't any of you find it utterly annoying that someone claims to have something that they need you to contact them for? Whatever...

:laugh::1tongue: Been waiting for someone to say this.

To all you lazy newbies.... If you search the senior insurance forum, you will come across the prodding questions you can include in a script. Or think of some questions that are the equivalent of poking the lead with a stick. Eventually, they will relent and get their checkbook. Unless they decide to stab you with a fork and tell you to get the f*ck out of their house.:1laugh:

Back