FE: mailing cycle

I don't think it really matters to much... Somebody is mailing them all the time... Constantly

I agree with Hoosier, some folks like to say no more than 3x year, but if you not mailing that area, rest assured that someone else is. That's what cracks me up about final expense marketers that try to recruit and promise you a "protected territory". Protected from what?? That one other agent of yours who lives 1500 miles from here??
So if you feel like mailing it again, go for it, unless you are somewhere close to me, then I recommend that you wait 3-5 years b/t mailings.:)

I also agree with Hoosier PLUS if you read any books about direct mail marketing they all say if you mail the exact same mail piece several times over and over the first mailing does not pull the most responses. Usually the 2nd or 3rd pulls better than the first.

Most likely any time you mail the $255 reply mailers, someone else mailed the same thing a week ago anyway.

:D
Funny that no one is helping this guy out. Just laugh at him :D

arseholes

mcday
The reason they are all laughing is because Senior-Advisor-Indiana himself is the one who offers the leads for $255 per thousand. On top of that, they are guaranteed sales, anyone you do not sell, just send back to him along with a video recording of you making the sales presentation and getting turned down. The only thing that seemed kind of odd to me is that he requires that you wear a fedora during your sales presentation, other wise it doesn't count and no refunds.;)

Back