FE or Mortgage Insurance

Mortgage Protection can be very lucrative if you know how to cross sell Annuities & IUL. Problem is there are many IMO recently that have saturated this market so it's hard to get going without tripping over other agents.

I think it's more important to find a mentor that'll teach you everything you need to know in this business. Whether you go into MP or FE or both... without a great mentor nothing else matters.

I suggest finding someone local that has an office you can go into. That way they'll hold your hand all along the way.

I did this with a 60% commission level. The 3 months I was there were HELL but I wouldn't trade the training I received for the world.

The problem is if you go under someone that's out of state there's a good chance they're recruiting nationwide. This gig isn't easy & in order to be successful you must have a SALES COACH. If you can't find anyone local...Always ask these questions:

1. Can I call you after EVERY appointment for 15-30 minute coaching if need be?
2. Can I role play with you extensively before I go out on my own?
3. Is there a full presentation script available? Do you have scripts for almost every situation? (If they say no to this one, that means they don't have a plug & play SYSTEM. Expect a longer learning curve!)
4. Do I have access to a 30 minute to 1 hour mentoring call that will be on your schedule every single week?

Without access to all this I don't think there's a huge chance for success. If someone claims they can do all of this for you make sure to get it in writing & if they don't follow through get a release & keep moving around until you find someone that can. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back