FE Over Phone Top Producers

usakr

Guru
100+ Post Club
Does anyone know what the top producing agents in the country are writing per wk/month? Just curious as to the potential with this? And is the persistency rate good? Thanks in advance.

Sr. Life and Lincoln Heritage both have the tele sales for FE (under the Powell Group). To be successful selling on the phone takes training and practice just as face 2 face does. The Powells started selling and perfecting selling FE over the phone back in 2002. 1st group in the country to start this process as far as I know.

The Powell Group has producers who regularly write $6K-$8K per week using tele sales. About once a month someone cracks 12K in a week. Takes a lot of focus and discipline to spend 35-50 hours on the phone in a week, but the commissions earned can be enormous.

Selling on the phone fine tunes the sales proces...eliminates all the wasted time driving from point A to point B to point C, one leggers, no shows for appointments, going out in bad weather, etc. Also eliminated gasoline costs, overnight lodging, etc. Closing % may be about 5% less and persistency may be about 5% less, but the improved efficiencies of using tele sales more than compensates. You also need plenty of leads to do this.

If someone is licensed in NC, Ala., La., Tenn., Va., or Ia. feel free to call me 252-292-3350..Greg. If you are in another state then call 1-800-905-9095 and ask for Ron Powell, Mike Harper, Joey Faircloth, or Bobby Rodriques. Tell them Greg Hinton in NC sent you their way.

Because everyone's time is valuable (especially at these production levels) only call if you are looking for a new career with a group of PROVEN WINNERS in the FE business.
You would also need to be ready to invest $400-$500 per week in leads, drive or fly to Thomasville, Ga. for an intensive 4-5 day training class, be captive, be coachable, and have a burining desire to succeed and make $$$.

I know...these requirements eliminate a lot of agents. And that's good because this is the filter we use to eliminate the lazy, the uncommitted, the uncoachable, the unmotivated, and the do nothings.

Last edited:
A few F.E. agent make good money doing it, but most don't.

F.E. to me is still best sold face to face.

And most are NOT successful face 2 face either, as is true using the phone.

That's true, but, there are far more successful face to face FE agents than telesales. I would venture that you could count on one hand the successful phone sales FE agents.

I would go further to say that there is not even one successful telesales agent that didn't learn the craft face to face and was successful there before transitioning to telesales.

JD, Don't knock it till you try it. And you are wrong. But until you try it for yourself and get with a group who knows what they are doing with tele sales...you'll just be in the dark...only trying to guess if it works or not. New agents or experienced agents can contact leads much quicker and not even crank their car up. You just make more $$$ per week.

Last edited:
Sr. Life and Lincoln Heritage both have the tele sales for FE (under the Powell Group). To be successful selling on the phone takes training and practice just as face 2 face does. The Powells started selling and perfecting selling FE over the phone back in 2002. 1st group in the country to start this process as far as I know.

The Powell Group has producers who regularly write $6K-$8K per week using tele sales. About once a month someone cracks 12K in a week. Takes a lot of focus and discipline to spend 35-50 hours on the phone in a week, but the commissions earned can be enormous.

Selling on the phone fine tunes the sales proces...eliminates all the wasted time driving from point A to point B to point C, one leggers, no shows for appointments, going out in bad weather, etc. Also eliminated gasoline costs, overnight lodging, etc. Closing % may be about 5% less and persistency may be about 5% less, but the improved efficiencies of using tele sales more than compensates. You also need plenty of leads to do this.

If someone is licensed in NC, Ala., La., Tenn., Va., or Ia. feel free to call me 252-292-3350..Greg. If you are in another state then call 1-800-905-9095 and ask for Ron Powell, Mike Harper, Joey Faircloth, or Bobby Rodriques. Tell them Greg Hinton in NC sent you their way.

Because everyone's time is valuable (especially at these production levels) only call if you are looking for a new career with a group of PROVEN WINNERS in the FE business.
You would also need to be ready to invest $400-$500 per week in leads, drive or fly to Thomasville, Ga. for an intensive 4-5 day training class, be captive, be coachable, and have a burining desire to succeed and make $$$.

I know...these requirements eliminate a lot of agents. And that's good because this is the filter we use to eliminate the lazy, the uncommitted, the uncoachable, the unmotivated, and the do nothings.

Isn't THomasville, GA where Kingdom Group is for FE and MedSupp? Don't they have a call center there as well?

Latest posts

Back