FE Sales Completely Online

sollila

Are there any FE carriers where a customer can quote and apply directly online? I had a great deal off success with online individual health sales pre-ACA, and I am exploring replicating that with FE.

People can buy direct from the carrier plenty of ways why are you looking to cut yourself out of the equation?

I guess I wasn't clear. When doing individual health sales, I had a quote engine on some websites (Norvax) for Anthem, Humana, UHC, etc... and individual company quote engines on other sites. When the individual applied, the company knew it was coming from my site so I was the agent and received the commission.

I'm looking for something similar for FE. I'm fairly certain based upon my research that the Norvax quote engine type model doesn't exist, so it would be more of the latter of individual companies that give agents and online quote engine and application tool.

I guess I wasn't clear. When doing individual health sales, I had a quote engine on some websites (Norvax) for Anthem, Humana, UHC, etc... and individual company quote engines on other sites. When the individual applied, the company knew it was coming from my site so I was the agent and received the commission.

I'm looking for something similar for FE. I'm fairly certain based upon my research that the Norvax quote engine type model doesn't exist, so it would be more of the latter of individual companies that give agents and online quote engine and application tool.

ARE YOU TRYING TO PUT US ALL OUT OF WORK!!!!

It's a good question though but I'm not sure how you would make it work (I want it if you do).

I'm thinking about O2 for example. For nearly every company that's a decline, but your client is using it for CPAP only. Foresters will accept that client.

The machine will never know that distinction. Only the agent asking questions would.

A machine will just see Oxygen and send the client to GI policies.

There is no way in the world you could automate the sales and application process for FE sales.

Sure you could have a website setup to show quotes and allow folks to submit their name and phone number as a lead (although I doubt hardly any FE leads are generated online).

Those are two very different things.

There is no way in the world you could automate the sales and application process for FE sales.

Sure you could have a website setup to show quotes and allow folks to submit their name and phone number as a lead (although I doubt hardly any FE leads are generated online).

Those are two very different things.

Yup, Unicorns, don't exist.

FE people do not have cell phones, text or have Internet either. :nah:

ARE YOU TRYING TO PUT US ALL OUT OF WORK!!!!

It's a good question though but I'm not sure how you would make it work (I want it if you do).

I'm thinking about O2 for example. For nearly every company that's a decline, but your client is using it for CPAP only. Foresters will accept that client.

The machine will never know that distinction. Only the agent asking questions would.

A machine will just see Oxygen and send the client to GI policies.
That's a decline with foresters, rewatch the UW video

Back