FE - Shady Niche? Advice..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda. Insurance ( soon to be agency ), Lead Generation and Home Services ( Security, Cable, Satellite, Energy, Pest Control ) - but not "high risk" - those wanting "high contracts"

This from a guy that just a few weeks ago was saying a person had to specialize to make any money? Was just going to do FE.. then Med Supp.. Then MA and now home security services... all at the same time? :err:

You're are still benefiting from the knowledge given to you by FEX Contracting. You must be a little embarrassed by your ignorance to bash something and hours later concede you are going to incorporate into your practice.

That is what you do... You imitate, copy, and plagiarize. You have not demonstrated or shown you have the ability to produce any original thought in regards to Final Expense at all.

The issue with you Josh is you have proven that you are okay with not paying your debt. Your unethical behavior was the catalyst for your parting with FEX.

You got mad and left, because FEX leaned on you to pay your debt for services you received from a tele-marketing vendor.

Remember...You received your tele-leads from Thad, but didn't want to pay him anything because you didn't get them as fast as you wanted them.

You showed me who you are, and I believed you... Hence FEX was not comfortable taking a risk of debt from YOU! This is not about procedure it is about YOU!

Which Proverbs would cover that?:err:

This from a guy that just a few weeks ago was saying a person had to specialize to make any money? Was just going to do FE.. then Med Supp.. Then MA and now home security services... all at the same time? :err:

Ha - deserved . . .

I'm going to focus on SIWL and if the need arises for anything else - it will be in my bag. Screw MA / MAPD's - CMS is FOS. I'm going to sub out any Agents wanting to sell them . . . Med Sups will keep - they are easy and no CMS to deal with . . .

Travis you still show that you don't know what happened in that situation. Did you miss the most recent thread about Primatech's services?? I was just the first to publicly discuss the issue and then dispute the charges.

After I disputed, and they started sending leads (in an area I was no longer working), Oh whatever, you didn't listen the first time or seek to find out what really happened before publicly throwing me under the bus a year ago, why would I think you're going to start now.

Other than the Primatech debacle, which was paid anyway before you even got involved, what other debt did I not pay in your eyes? Did one RGI payment not go through? Was one chargeback not covered? Tell me?

How about the other IMOs I deal with currently and in the past? Todd, did I pay Americo back for the recension of a 20 month policy or did you have to send me to collections? Brad any chargebacks that I never took care of? Chase? At any time in the last year have I not paid my lead bill? Well there was that one week I lost my wallet. I had to cancel my cards and I called Chase and I believe his exact words were "Your credits always good here."

I pay my bills. I pay my debts thank you very much, no matter how many times you libelously throw around comments to the contrary. I have disputed 3 CC charges in my life. One was from an iPad bought online that I never received, one from another TM vendor that never sent me any leads whatsoever and then to Primatech. I owe a little on my car and our house still. Other than my wife's medical bills from her cancer, I owe no one anything.

I was ignorant on the releases as I thought open meant open, not open (as long as the other guy is willing to accept your stipulations). That was the only thing I was trying to bring up. JD keeps saying you offer open releases. I thought that was one of the purposes of the forum, to put everything out there. There could be some new agents that are ignorant to that fact as well.

As for the training, "There is nothing new under the sun." I'm not ashamed for using the training I received (and paid for with overrides) and then using it for myself (and now my agents). Heck, even with the lack of communication from you, I would have never left in the first place if the public Newbering would have not taken place.

Are there any IMOs or uplines here that didn't have a mentor/mentors in the past that contributed to who they are today, including yourself?

But is this how it's always going to be? If I disagree or even comment on how y'all do things I'll get the 1-2-3 punch? First JD, then Scott, then after your alerted, you?

This is what this forum has become.

Which Proverbs would cover that?:err:

"Judge not, lest ye be judged". That's between Him, God, and HoosierDaddy.:yes:

With that said, if I was him I would pay. First, it's the right thing to do. And second, I'd be having nightmares of JD knocking my door.:eek::policeman:

"Judge not, lest ye be judged". That's between Him, God, and HoosierDaddy.:yes:

With that said, if I was him I would pay. First, it's the right thing to do. And second, I'd be having nightmares of JD knocking my door.:eek::policeman:

First, amen to the "judge not, lest ye be judged." I try but often fail in that regard. I keep a little copy of the new Testament with me at all times, and I have all those passages about not judging others highlighted and I still manage to pass judgment on a too regular basis. My saving grace is I do often catch myself and back away from it, but not always.

Second, from what I've read, it sounds as though there is no debt to be paid - only the possibility of debt should one or more of his KSKJ policies lapse or rescind. It sounds as though whatever mess was caused by Primatech was caused by Primatech and it sounds as though that has long since been taken care of.

First, amen to the "judge not, lest ye be judged." I try but often fail in that regard. I keep a little copy of the new Testament with me at all times, and I have all those passages about not judging others highlighted and I still manage to pass judgment on a too regular basis. My saving grace is I do often catch myself and back away from it, but not always.

Second, from what I've read, it sounds as though there is no debt to be paid - only the possibility of debt should one or more of his KSKJ policies lapse or rescind. It sounds as though whatever mess was caused by Primatech was caused by Primatech and it sounds as though that has long since been taken care of.

I guess I misunderstood it. Reading comprehension is my friend!:err:

Smart - not crooked.

True - very difficult to collect. But, the new agency won't . . .

----------

not much can be done there . . .

They are not smart. They are crooked. An IMO refusing to release absence of debt is the lowest form of scum in the insurance business.

Of course you would want to emulate the scum model.

----------

Travis you still show that you don't know what happened in that situation. Did you miss the most recent thread about Primatech's services?? I was just the first to publicly discuss the issue and then dispute the charges.

After I disputed, and they started sending leads (in an area I was no longer working), Oh whatever, you didn't listen the first time or seek to find out what really happened before publicly throwing me under the bus a year ago, why would I think you're going to start now.

Other than the Primatech debacle, which was paid anyway before you even got involved, what other debt did I not pay in your eyes? Did one RGI payment not go through? Was one chargeback not covered? Tell me?

How about the other IMOs I deal with currently and in the past? Todd, did I pay Americo back for the recension of a 20 month policy or did you have to send me to collections? Brad any chargebacks that I never took care of? Chase? At any time in the last year have I not paid my lead bill? Well there was that one week I lost my wallet. I had to cancel my cards and I called Chase and I believe his exact words were "Your credits always good here."

I pay my bills. I pay my debts thank you very much, no matter how many times you libelously throw around comments to the contrary. I have disputed 3 CC charges in my life. One was from an iPad bought online that I never received, one from another TM vendor that never sent me any leads whatsoever and then to Primatech. I owe a little on my car and our house still. Other than my wife's medical bills from her cancer, I owe no one anything.

I was ignorant on the releases as I thought open meant open, not open (as long as the other guy is willing to accept your stipulations). That was the only thing I was trying to bring up. JD keeps saying you offer open releases. I thought that was one of the purposes of the forum, to put everything out there. There could be some new agents that are ignorant to that fact as well.

As for the training, "There is nothing new under the sun." I'm not ashamed for using the training I received (and paid for with overrides) and then using it for myself (and now my agents). Heck, even with the lack of communication from you, I would have never left in the first place if the public Newbering would have not taken place.

Are there any IMOs or uplines here that didn't have a mentor/mentors in the past that contributed to who they are today, including yourself?

But is this how it's always going to be? If I disagree or even comment on how y'all do things I'll get the 1-2-3 punch? First JD, then Scott, then after your alerted, you?

This is what this forum has become.

I keep saying it because it's true. And I will continue to say it. You can bash away all you want but the fact is that FEX releases any agent that asks for one.

They always have and they always will.

They are not smart. They are crooked. An IMO refusing to release absence of debt is the lowest form of scum in the insurance business. Of course you would want to emulate the scum model. ---------- I keep saying it because it's true. And I will continue to say it. You can bash away all you want but the fact is that FEX releases any agent that asks for one. They always have and they always will.
They offer reciprocal releases based on the accepting IMO agreeing to accept any future hypothetical debt.

That just sounds like a weird way to define Open to me. That's the only point I was making.

It's like the whole graded/modified/2 year ROP discussion. I was just trying to define the word open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back