FE (Simplified WL) for Age 80 (81 Closest)

dadkins131

Expert
I have a client, female, non smoker who has a slight case of dementia. Assurity won't take it with dymentia, does any one have another carrier suggestion? No other health issues outside of the normal old age stuff, looking for a 5-15k size policy. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
If you cant find a company, mutual of omaha has a graded policy no questions asked. The rub is you have to be captive to sell it. Find a moo agent and work something out with them.

In the past 2 years has any person proposed for insurance ever had, been diagnosed, treated or used medication or received medical advise for:
a) Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, organic brain syndrome, organ transplant, congestive heart failure, cardiomyopathy, ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease), or sickle cell anemia?

If she can answer no to the question above then I might have an option for her.

$3000 DB is $45.92 PAC
$5000 DB is $74.25 PAC
$7000 DB is $102.51 PAC

Contact me if interested and I will try to find out more info for you.

I didn't realize it said in the question "ever had". Otherwise they may have answered no iff they aren't on any meds and haven't had any problems in the last two years. Due to her age and illness I don't know anyone who would take her.

At this point she should open a money market account or a mutual fund and put $75 a month into it. In 6 years she will have $5,000.

Agency Owner - Please stop your recruitment postings as they are not adding to the value of the forum. If you want to recruit agents then use the offers section for your postings.

And as for your "Forget that money market thing" comment. What would you recommend his client do?

I have a client, female, non smoker who has a slight case of dymentia. Assurity won't take it with dymentia, does any one have another carrier suggestion? No other health issues outside of the normal old age stuff, looking for a 5-15k size policy. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

She should just go with MoO's GI whole life. $10,000 would cost her $140/mo. $7000-$98/mo., $5000-$70/mo.

It ROP plus 10% for the first two years.

Find a captive MoO agent and refer it or help her get on the phone-1-800-801-5207 and enroll that way. There is one medical question, "how will you pay for for this?".

She can always qualify for a Preneed policy. I believe there are some that are full benefit day one if she has not had physical problems. She will definitely qualify for graded coverage starting at the 6th month.

If you cant find a company, mutual of omaha has a graded policy no questions asked. The rub is you have to be captive to sell it. Find a moo agent and work something out with them.

You know what, I think one of my IMO's has access to that product.... I'll let you know if this is true....
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You know what, I think one of my IMO's has access to that product.... I'll let you know if this is true....

Nope, no access to this product. Can anyone help me find a home for this client?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sorry, but I can see only dymentia. I looked for it in a medical dictionary, but i could not find it listed. Any help would be appreciated.:err:

I corrected my spelling so you can get on with your life.

Last edited:
Back