FE Slow season?

MIBizInsurance

Guru
100+ Post Club
Does FE sales tend to slow down around the holidays or any other time of the year?
In the commercial insurance world its our busy time as so many corps have a Jan. 1 Xdate.

It's usually self imposed by the agents themselves. There are always some that have huge months in December. But I would say many agents tend to slow it down a bit from Thanksgiving through Christmas.

No such thing as a slow season....

Death never takes a holiday and never goes on vaction...

Don't watch the clock - do what it does. Keep going. Same with the calendar ...

When I started part time I was at an off-forum IMO. The top guy there always had blow out numbers in December and January, so the IMO owners had him do conference call mid-November on how he puts up such big numbers during the two months that everyone else's numbers had historically been down.

He said he buys a bunch of cheap aged DM leads right after Thanksgiving, and works 5 1/2 days per week in the field instead of his usual three. Why? Because "all the other agents are sitting at home, staring at their fresh but unworked leads, crying about no one buys life insurance in December. Meanwhile, I have my own fresh leads plus I have some of their fresh leads in my $2 aged lead pile, and guess who is showing up to sell them life insurance?"

As for me, Halloween is my last day until Ground Hog's Day :SLEEP:

Back