FE TELE-SALES SCRIPTS, SALES PROCESS, VIDEOS

thespur1

Super Genius
100+ Post Club

Hey Guys,

Do you know of any agents that do FE Tele Sales that have Scripts, and a Sales process that I can get access to, without having to move contracts, sign ridiculous non competes or sell my soul.

Having a sales process is better than non at all, I'd be more than happy to pay for it.

I am currently with Brad @ 360 direct to him.
Thank You in advance, Please help a brother out ! :noteworthy::noteworthy::noteworthy::noteworthy:

Hey Guys,

Do you know of any agents that do FE Tele Sales that have Scripts, and a Sales process that I can get access to, without having to move contracts, sign ridiculous non competes or sell my soul.

Having a sales process is better than non at all, I'd be more than happy to pay for it.

Thank You in advance, Please help a brother out ! :noteworthy::noteworthy::noteworthy::noteworthy:
Telesales Process Outline • Secure Agent Mentor

Hey Guys,

Isn't Dave starting Telesales?

Hey Guys,

Lol you’re asking for a lot without wanting to give up anything. I get not wanting to sign a non compete but not wanting to move your contracts...I don’t get that. If you are any help move to an imo that has telesales.

He's had a website promoting it. Always thought that was weird as he tells agent face to face is way to go then he developed websites and leads to sell over the phone

I have spoken to him several times. He is a realist I believe. I doubt he is not recruiting F2F guys, but also wants to tap that .00001% FE telemarket. He may have a deal that allows JD to come in after him and replace all that phone business. :1confused:

Back