FE Telemarketed Voice Mail Leads

John Galt

Guru
100+ Post Club
Jawga
Current pricing is $300.00 for a calling campaign that yields anywhere from 18 to 25 final expense leads.

Pricing as of January 1st, 2015 will be $350.00 per campaign.

We have references on the quality of our leads by real users and real FE agents.

If you are looking for a sustainable and predictable FE lead supplier please contact me at the number or email below. I will be more than happy to email more information on the program and how it works.

I consistently add $1200 to $2000 per week onto my weekly AP using my leads. These are great to migrate into any other program such as direct mail.

Thanks, see you on the good side:)

I wholeheartedly endorse John Galt's Voice Mail lead program.

I and my agents have used them extensively for the past year, and all of us who fight to see the leads realizes some level of consistent success with them.

I am able to alter the income and age parameters to my desire, which helps eliminate deadbeats and target more opportune prospects.

What is nice about these leads is that the prospect KNOWS you are there to discuss life insurance with them. In my experience - if you can get in the door - John Galt's Voice Mail leads are on par regarding closing ratio with direct mail leads that say life insurance.

I've gotten a small sampling of JG's leads, {maybe 20 or so?}. I've sold every one that I've gotten in front of. I had a little trouble getting there but 100% closing on the ones I did see.

Last edited:
I've had good luck with Daviso leads but they take too long to get a full order and are in the 25-75k range. How long does a full order of 20 take to get? Is it an American human doing the calling?is the cost a flat fee and whatever leads you get you get?The problem with tm leads is when you increase your income parameters your area of leads expands greatly this they're great for fillers in a 3-5 county area you're already blanketing with Dm.But when you rachette up the Income parameters no doubt you get much better prospects. My question is this.It seems about 3 or 4 per 20 dm leads say they have no interest when you call them thus you must door knock plus on fixed cost leads the income levels aren't controllable thus a lot of dead beats.On galts leads are you getting a lot of im not interested even though people are hopefully higher income and took the time to answer a long 4 minute survey and how much insurance they want(do galts leads ask this)

I've had good luck with Daviso leads but they take too long to get a full order and are in the 25-75k range. How long does a full order of 20 take to get? Is it an American human doing the calling?is the cost a flat fee and whatever leads you get you get?The problem with tm leads is when you increase your income parameters your area of leads expands greatly this they're great for fillers in a 3-5 county area you're already blanketing with Dm.But when you rachette up the Income parameters no doubt you get much better prospects. My question is this.It seems about 3 or 4 per 20 dm leads say they have no interest when you call them thus you must door knock plus on fixed cost leads the income levels aren't controllable thus a lot of dead beats.On galts leads are you getting a lot of im not interested even though people are hopefully higher income and took the time to answer a long 4 minute survey and how much insurance they want(do galts leads ask this)

Send me a pm with your email address and I will forward info to you that explains everything. As well as speak on the phone if you want.

You won't get a lot of not interested. I ran these leads exclusively for about 7 months. Now I drove all over gods green earth, but I also sold a ton. They do tend to be lower income so make sure you have a good de carrier, but that is the nature of any TM lead.

I haven't asked him if he'll still sell them to me ;)

You won't get a lot of not interested. I ran these leads exclusively for about 7 months. Now I drove all over gods green earth, but I also sold a ton. They do tend to be lower income so make sure you have a good de carrier, but that is the nature of any TM lead.

I haven't asked him if he'll still sell them to me ;)

Of course I will. No worries man, if you need any let me know.

I just now got my leads from John. As of now, I'm really impressed. I ordered them on Thursday. . He set they started calling today (Monday), and all my leads hit my inbox this evening (Monday).

I even called earlier today to get an approximate time as to when the leads would arrive, because it would help me just in knowing that how to plan my week. John told me Friday, so I planned my week in accordance with that feedback. I got the leads so fast, it messed up my week--lol.

I'll come back and give an update on the results. It is also good to see the positive sales results from the more trusted sources in the forum.

Back