FE Telesales Vs Term Life Telesales

Indy, you're doin FE telesales now?

Are you questioning my wisdom, young grasshopper?

There are two things I am not
1. confrontational do although I made a sarcastic remark it was really just because their comment didn't make sense.
2. One to speak of something I know nothing about.

Let's just say I am well versed in Final Expense sales both telesales and face to face.

I am not sure if you have me confused with one of the other guys from Indiana, that happens a lot, do maybe you were thinking of someone else.

I do both over the phone. And if you think that FE is less complicated, you are incorrect.

The prospects are entirely different then people looking for Term. It's a completely different type of sale.

I personally think the FE is more of a grind then the traditional life insurance prospect. It comes down to how much effort you want to put into things.

Lots of groups out there are selling all types of insurance over the phone. From term life, to disability, to FE, to Long Term Care.

Hello Matt! Can you possibly supply me with information on your telesales companies for fe and term please?

Matt I sent you a PM , thank you

----------

Can you possibly PM me with information on your telesales companies for fe and term please?

I hear lots of negative feedback about FE telesales but theres a company named Lifetel who's agents seem pretty happy.

Back