FE Telesales

Sammm222

Hello I am a license life only agent in CA. I am disabled with extremely limited mobility so that I need to sell over the phone. What FE insurance companies or IMOs would you suggest that will allow me to do telesales ?

Thanks
Sammm

Hello I am a license life only agent in CA. I am disabled with extremely limited mobility so that I need to sell over the phone. What FE insurance companies or IMOs would you suggest that will allow me to do telesales ?

Thanks
Sammm

I'd check with Thad.Sipple on the Forum. He's successful at selling FE over the phone and can get you contracts and supply you leads.

Good luck.

Send me your email. I don't do FE but can help you get going with med supps. Not difficult at all over the phone with VERY high persistence.

Rick

Thanks
Sammm

I would definitely take Rick up on his offer. Could be a life changer.

What FE insurance companies or IMOs would you suggest that will allow me to do telesales ?
I think you'll find "FE by phone" is done overwhelmingly in a call center environment, which is obviously no good for you. Not too many lone wolves doing FE by phone from home, it's difficult-to-impossible to supervise properly!

Last I checked though, these guys have both platforms available for agents. Big outfit, they do about $8 million in premium a year. Good luck!

If I was going to sell by phone, it would be Med Supps as well. You can look up Rick/Greensky as he's close and sells in CA all the time.

Or you could swing by medicareagenttraining.com and talk to Daytona_Guy/Chris.

Diametrically opposed everything with those two guys. Pick your poison...

And I second Thad if you are intent on selling FE by phone.

I think you'll find "FE by phone" is done overwhelmingly in a call center environment, which is obviously no good for you. Not too many lone wolves doing FE by phone from home, it's difficult-to-impossible to supervise properly! Last I checked though, these guys have both platforms available for agents. Big outfit, they do about $8 million in premium a year. Good luck!

I just signed up, I'm super excited to sell 4 to 10 apps per day.

Back