Female Age 30 with Sickle Cell Anemia

suranceman

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hey guys,

I have a current client who is looking for coverage on her 30 year old non smoking daughter. She has sickle cell anemia. No other health issues

Anyone have any ideas on which carriers would be best for this? None of my carriers that issue lower than age 50 will take this.

Thanks

Hey guys,

I have a current client who is looking for coverage on her 30 year old non smoking daughter. She has sickle cell anemia. No other health issues

Anyone have any ideas on which carriers would be best for this? None of my carriers that issue lower than age 50 will take this.

Thanks

Where are you located?

Hey guys,

Thanks

I would suggest picking up Liberty Bankers Life. If its been over 2 years you can get her level coverage!They are my go to company for clients under 50.Hope this helps!

I would suggest picking up Liberty Bankers Life. If its been over 2 years you can get her level coverage!They are my go to company for clients under 50.Hope this helps!

Hey man thanks for the feedback. I have LBL.

Couple things though...

Sickle cell anemia is permanent. There is no way you could have had it over 2 years ago and not now.

Now LBL modified would work, but the issue is the minimum age on their modified plan is 40, so it's a no go.

Seriously though, thanks for trying :)

----------

I'll 2nd LBL.

Without calling to do a risk assessment with RNA, their WL might work as well.

I'll be honest; I almost didn't call because I thought no way would that be possible.

I was wrong!

RNA said it would be table 8-10 which means $25k will cost her $30.14 for T8 and $31.67 for T10. Obviously, there is no guarantee that they will issue her anything, but based on what I know about her condition and their feedback it looks like a green light.

Thanks so much man!

Once it's all done, I'll come back here and update what happened with this case.

Hey man thanks for the feedback. I have LBL.

Couple things though...

Sickle cell anemia is permanent. There is no way you could have had it over 2 years ago and not now.

Now LBL modified would work, but the issue is the minimum age on their modified plan is 40, so it's a no go.

Seriously though, thanks for trying :)

----------

I'll be honest; I almost didn't call because I thought no way would that be possible.

I was wrong!

RNA said it would be table 8-10 which means $25k will cost her $30.14 for T8 and $31.67 for T10. Obviously, there is no guarantee that they will issue her anything, but based on what I know about her condition and their feedback it looks like a green light.

Thanks so much man!

Once it's all done, I'll come back here and update what happened with this case.

Great! Yes, please let us know how that goes.

I'll bet you already know this, but some people will tell you they have sickle cell anemia when they really just have the trait. For many carriers, the sickle cell question can be answered "no" if it's just trait. But I'd always call underwriting to be on the safe side.

Hey guys,

Thanks
Try United Home Life Express Issue

----------

Greetings, Give United Home Life a try, Express Issue or Guaranteed Issue Whole Life

Back