Fex Contracting or the Insurance Squad

Kayla Hall

Expert
So I've been researching on these two IMOs please let me know your experiences with either or! I'm looking for honesty and transparency!

Thanks

I personally like Scott & Travis (FEX). Know and met both and have had a good relationship eventhough we don’t run any business together and considered “competitors”.

The Insurance Squad is designed a bit different than them. TIS does Mortgage Protection, FE, Med Supp/Med Advantage (field & over the phone).

Mortgage Protection - Who are your go to companies?

field & over the phone - Long pants or shorts? (asking for a friend)

So I've been researching on these two IMOs please let me know your experiences with either or! I'm looking for honesty and transparency!

Thanks

I would agree with Spur City’s post. Both are similar in a lot of ways. The largest differences are that we are more laser focused on Training you on FE.

We are very strict on new agents not recruiting too. Matt is more open minded on that which could be good or bad. I have sent a few his way that wanted to recruit with no real experience or production of their own. That is just something that we are pretty hard-core about which I think protects other new agents. But I can understand that some agents that want to recruit their friends under them see that as a negative.

We have a ton of experience with Medicare also. But that is not the focus of our weekly training. So if you MAINLY want to sell Medicare and you are brand new to it I would not take you on with us. If you are an experienced Medicare agent and just want to get to the next level our set up can offer you some advantages. With Medicare Advantage especially with its structured hierarchy. We supply you with your Medicare calculators and tools and can be a great experienced resource for Medicare knowledge.

Mortgage protection we have no real expertise with but we do have the products and lead availability for it.

And annuities I have a fair ($5 Million) amount of personal production of selling annuities from cross selling. But do not hold myself out as an expert in annuities. If your dream is to mainly focus on selling annuities I would not bring you on with us.

So again if your main focus is “selling” FE we will be a perfect fit for you. If your vision is slightly different, you should definitely discuss it with me before contracting.

Just no Silkies. At a certain age we just can't 'hang' with those.

Is this standard dress code at your agency?

rs_560x415-130920092435-1024.Breaking-Bad-Pants.jl.092013_copy.jpg

Back