Final Expense Facebook Customer Acquisition Program is a [SALES MACHINE]!

1. Each campaign is specific to you the agent.
  2. The landing page is specific to you the agent.
  3. We send an email to the customer within 2 minutes of response.
  4. We send a text message to the customer within 5 minutes of response.
  5. We run up to 250 ads specific to you.
  6. We monitor your ads daily to insure the best ROI for you.
  7. We include Full Name, Email, Phone, Street Address, and Zip Code.
  8. The customer is told via, email, text, landing page, & video you will contact them within 48hrs.
  9. Your full name and phone number is used in all correspondence with customer.
  10. 100% Exclusive area & 100% Exclusive leads / customers.
  11. $300 get as many leads as we can get you OR we cap you at 17 leads / customers for $300.
  12. Start receiving leads within 24 to 36 hours.
  13. No start up fee or hidden fees.
  14. We drip text & email the customers for you 14 days later (keeps them HOT ).
  15. All customers are delivered to you within 2 minutes of response via Email & Google Sheets.
Watch this video for proof and more detailed information ->

P.S. Order quick before your area is gobbled up by the IMO's and FMO's locking up entire states.

Contact me at [email protected]

This work for Term, WL and/or FE?

So $600 for 50 “leads”? Hmm TM leads cost more than that, all other FB leads are double that, DM is almost triple.

You received 50 leads in 2 weeks? That’s speed, lightning McQueen speed.

Close rate thus far 20% for everyone who has responded.

That’s sum mad ROI.

I see two posters average around 20 leads per 300 . Are you saying we have 2 options lock in at 17 leads at 300 or roll the dice and risk low returns for 300?

I see two posters average around 20 leads per 300 . Are you saying we have 2 options lock in at 17 leads at 300 or roll the dice and risk low returns for 300?
Yes 2 options, not one person has yet to do the $18 per lead 17 leads minimum and only 1 person got 19 leads everyone else has received 20 PLUS. After watching the video and the posters it makes more sense to "roll" the dice. But whatever you want is up to you.

I’ve been using Thad’s Facebook leads for 3 weeks. Here’s my honest review. ( I’m receiving nothing for this, but my review is a way of contributing to the FE community).

Overall, I’m very happy with the leads, they’re pretty comparable to direct mail leads, with two big exceptions:

1. Timeliness, you start getting leads within 1 or 2 days of order starting and you receive them a few minutes after someone has actually filled out an online form instead of 2-6 weeks as I’ve experienced with DM.

2. Cost, for me, so far, the cost has been about 1/3 of what I was paying for direct mail.

I’ve generated my own Facebook leads for over a year, but these are far cheaper than what I was paying on my own. I’ve gotten 30/week for $300, pretty good return.

Now, I will say that out of those 90 leads, I did have a few duplicates, just as you’d get from serial mailers, I got a couple that were already clients, I’ve been doing this for 6 years, and a few who were broke and thought it was free insurance, but fewer of those than I get with direct mail cards that say “life insurance” on them.

For now, I’m using them as my main lead source. As an agent reading this, my first question would be about the numbers. I don’t keep great numbers, but I will say month of June I’ve gotten 90 leads so far and I’m over 15k submitted.

Awesome bang for the buck. Great experience and am already recommended these to our agents!

Thad has always given us what he promised.

Can't say that about everyone, that's for sure! lol

I have done 2 orders thus far, and for a total of $600 it looks like I have received 70 leads.

My first order I received 22 leads, and I wrote just over $3K in AP from those so far. I did not work all of those yet as I still had some fresh DM I was working and I have given the DM priority. I am changing up my DM vendor, and so I am in a spot where the DM is drying up and the new flow has not yet begun.

I have been on vacation the for the last week, and I knew my DM would be little to no new this week, so I had Thad start a new FB order this past Saturday so I would have leads to call this Saturday and work next week.

Starting Saturday and continuing through either Tuesday or Wednesday, I received 48 fresh FB leads to work. Today, I am texting each one a message that simply says who I am and I mention the FB request they made, and that due to the unusually high response rate, I have not been able to contact everyone with the promised 48 hours. I let them know I will be calling them from the same number from which I texted them, and that they will hear from me within the next 5 days. I'll give an update after I have a week or so to work these new leads.

So far:

Lead Cost $600 for 70 leads = $8.57/lead and $3100 AP / $600 cost = $5.16 AP per $1 lead cost.

I do not know if I would replace my DM with FB. But if I can get these results from FB leads consistently, I could see decreasing my DM mail and running FB and DM weekly.

My only criticism (and for the ROI I am getting this sounds really petty) is that the geographic area covered by these leads is quite large. They are all within my 5 county territory, but some are at the southeastern extreme, while others are at the extreme northwest corner, and vice versa, and all points in between. But when I get almost 50 names of people who have given advance permission to be called by me to talk about final expense coverage for just $300 bucks, I am not going to complain about drive times and gasoline.

Last edited:
Thanks for the great reviews. As for the area we could always move areas or lower the radius. The neat thing about this is how I can laser focus on what YOU want. All these results are normal the agent getting leads from me end up getting more for the same dollar amount instead of the normal drop off. It's simply we know how to target correctly and we continue to tweak the campaign. As your marketing agency (not lead vendor) our job is to maximize your results.

Back