Final Expense Facebook Customer Acquisition Program is a [SALES MACHINE]!

I have hit a home run with these leads. The leads arrive quickly and I find the clients are much higher caliber than my direct mail leads. Here are my numbers from June (I started the second week of June)

Facebook results for June, my first month (3 weeks); Started running FB leads, Friday, June 8th.

110 leads, 3 campaigns, I use an appointment setter.
Reached 68 (67%)
Of the 68 reached:
18 (26%) no interest / hung up
50 (74%) positive engaging conversations with app setter

Of the 50 positive calls:
22 (44%) appointments were set
6 (27%) of appointments no showed or cancelled

12 (75%) of the remaining 16 appointments kept were sold

Keeping phone interviews out of the calculations for now until I get a better grasp on them, had 8 scheduled phone interviews, Only 2 were kept, but both were sold (AIG Guaranteed Issue). Very interesting.

June Annual Premium from FB leads $9,458.48 (Includes 2 Phone sales)

FB Lead Cost 3 campaigns $900.00

It does not feel like I did this well as I did a lot of driving (Yes they are far apart), but the proof is in the numbers.

I am spreading my appointments 4-5 appts across 4 days. I believe I can optimize my appointments by setting 8 per day and only running 2 days (I believe Agent 5 does this). Spend 1 night in a motel. Not sure yet, I need more time to study this.

Hope this helps.
Frank

Nice ROI Frank . . .

I have hit a home run with these leads. The leads arrive quickly and I find the clients are much higher caliber than my direct mail leads. Here are my numbers from June (I started the second week of June)

Facebook results for June, my first month (3 weeks); Started running FB leads, Friday, June 8th.

110 leads, 3 campaigns, I use an appointment setter.
Reached 68 (67%)
Of the 68 reached:
18 (26%) no interest / hung up
50 (74%) positive engaging conversations with app setter

Of the 50 positive calls:
22 (44%) appointments were set
6 (27%) of appointments no showed or cancelled

12 (75%) of the remaining 16 appointments kept were sold

Keeping phone interviews out of the calculations for now until I get a better grasp on them, had 8 scheduled phone interviews, Only 2 were kept, but both were sold (AIG Guaranteed Issue). Very interesting.

June Annual Premium from FB leads $9,458.48 (Includes 2 Phone sales)

FB Lead Cost 3 campaigns $900.00

It does not feel like I did this well as I did a lot of driving (Yes they are far apart), but the proof is in the numbers.

I am spreading my appointments 4-5 appts across 4 days. I believe I can optimize my appointments by setting 8 per day and only running 2 days (I believe Agent 5 does this). Spend 1 night in a motel. Not sure yet, I need more time to study this.

Hope this helps.
Frank

Wrote $2310 thus far off the second batch - straight door knocking - and I haven't worked them that hard yet.

If I had an appointment setter calling these I think numbers like Franks's are definitely doable. I vacillate between phoning for appointments and door knocking. I know that appointments will yield a higher (or at least a quicker) ROI, but I get a couple bad calls, and my heart goes out of me. Then I just pick up my leads (in this case, my spreadsheet) and head out and knock doors. I don't get in to all of them, but I never have a bad door knock.

I would like to comment on the leads that I have been receiving from Thad, I must say I’m very impressed , finally someone got it right for the agent . These leads are real time up to date and exclusive , when I first ordered the leads I was very skeptical and I thought it would be just like a Tele marketing lead , but to my surprise it was exactly what I thought , thad got it right , My first order I received somewhere between 35 to 37 leads or can I say customers, I set 7 to 10 appointments the first week , and this is the crazy part I close everyone that I talk to , I still have people to get in touch with, and they know why I am calling them , I just made another order and those Lead are coming in now on top of the other leads I already have , for $300.00 dollars I am ecstatic.

Another review from a non-forum member.

"I want to say to you congratulations you always had a knack for leads generating? This time you have done it I personally want to work with you ? To notify all my agents and let them no how awesome your leads are i personally sold 17 clients and about to take them on the road, and still have appt. This week?
Their is no way you can lose with these leads just work your system, calling & door knocking.

I'm very happy to work with you Sir, please continue the great work you are doing & other agents will be ordering from you as well.

Thank you , you rocks!!

Larry B"

1. Each campaign is specific to you the agent.
  2. The landing page is specific to you the agent.
  3. We send an email to the customer within 2 minutes of response.
  4. We send a text message to the customer within 5 minutes of response.
  5. We run up to 250 ads specific to you.
  6. We monitor your ads daily to insure the best ROI for you.
  7. We include Full Name, Email, Phone, Street Address, and Zip Code.
  8. The customer is told via, email, text, landing page, & video you will contact them within 48hrs.
  9. Your full name and phone number is used in all correspondence with customer.
  10. 100% Exclusive area & 100% Exclusive leads / customers.
  11. $300 get as many leads as we can get you OR we cap you at 17 leads / customers for $300.
  12. Start receiving leads within 24 to 36 hours.
  13. No start up fee or hidden fees.
  14. We drip text & email the customers for you 14 days later (keeps them HOT ).
  15. All customers are delivered to you within 2 minutes of response via Email & Google Sheets.
Watch this video for proof and more detailed information ->

P.S. Order quick before your area is gobbled up by the IMO's and FMO's locking up entire states.

Contact me at [email protected]

So basically you are running marketing DRIP campaigns for Agents.. Great Idea.

Google any insurance company and Ripoff Report shows up. To be fair I used to work with a ton of off shore companies and anyone who has worked with these companies knows that they are always trying to squeeze more money from you, sadly it is part of working with these off shore companies. Also most anyone knows that ripoff report itself is a scam, anyone can write anything about anyone and it won't come off unless you pay ripoff report a huge amount of money. No worries, none of the complaints are from American companies. I have worked with many IMO's and no complaints like this. Ask Equita. Last I can't scam or take advantage of anyone who pays me via CC or PayPal, if your not happy just ask for a refund from me or the CC company. Easy peasy.

LOL, 99% of the time Rip off Reports are past employees who pretend to be an unhappy customer. Or if they are a Customer they bought something they couldnt afford to begin with and have buyers remorse, but don't want to admit they are idiots.

Back